Bat Collections 3

2m4y6i1.jpg

Cliff

Addicted to Softballfans
I have added some Mizunos to the bag.

20160303_215857_zpszn1cdtoe.jpg

EDIT: i got an OG 100H. I'm excited to see how it compares to the LV1.

20160314_140633_zps8bnxyrrf.jpg

Last edited:

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
I will get a picture of goro's dc psycho...ridiculous amount of hits on it, finally got a shark going
probably one of the last of her kind

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^^^ Sweet collection!!! I got to swing a pink hall last night, nice hitting bat. I still prefer the blue ressy and fulk, but very nice hitting bat. My fulk is on another level right now, I know I need to stop swinging it in preseason, but I can't lmao. hey that's what they make returns for, amirite?

manusmc2

Starting Player
I've literally put four swings on my fulk I still gotta get some more swings in to see how it compares. I fell in love w my jh from last year.

B-radical

Addicted to Softballfans
Mine took about 250ish to wake up, but man when it did.... :D Def my fav out of everything I've swung the last year or so

bruiser

Co-ed Rec league bat boy
Yeah, I can't see paying the $300 people are asking for them now. I have an overlay sticker for the D with the American flag coming.

Enor012208

Addicted to Softballfans
I bought two "merica" bags from the Sbf store and milocoman hooked it up with a board bro deal guys at the store are awesome just got the black black ops roller for a buddy for a good price from the store too

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will get a picture of goro's dc psycho...ridiculous amount of hits on it, finally got a shark going
probably one of the last of her kind

I just picked one up last year. Basically about a month and a half before WSL and GSL decided to require the new stamp. Bastards.