Bat colors

Goosepimp

Insane Dedication
idk but maybe a design styled after these...

Oregon-Ducks-Cheerleader-Instagram-Photo-033.jpg

Nateorious

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't believe this hasn't been asked.. And yes I know it won't be answered but still needs to be asked.

New Utrip stick????? And when where what and why and who?

G Rat

Baller on a Budget
I wouldn't mind seeing something two-toned (black/silver or black/light grey) with graphics that range from a dark orange to burnt copper color.

TFS #33

Addicted to Softballfans
I had this on another post figured I would move it here. I seen CL22 posted he is a Captain fan and so am I so why not.

How about a bat with the Captain Morgan theme? I know a bunch of people who would buy it just because of the theme! lol Call it Captains Revenge or just the Revenge. I know it prob won't happen but I would buy one for sure, prob never swing it though. lol

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Is it cause they "Flex"??

damn, i was going for the obvious juggies reference, and you just classed it right up with an even deeper metaphor:cool:

now who wants to come up for a reason why it needs to be a 12" barrel...:p

lwinger

Addicted to Softballfans
demarini. bat color

make it American themed demarini skull & flames us flag, eagle, constitution and good old red white and blue

seaside12179

Addicted to Softballfans
Gray barrel with navy blue handle. Blue and white graphics. Red endcap red knob or navy barrel gray handle with gray and white graphics and red cap and knob.