Bat Cracks Please ASSIST!!

relenski

Hey I bought a Miken Freak bat and i have noticed some cracks in the barrel. Not used to having a white bat so I dont know if these cracks are something that I should worry about or if it is just break in process. I think the bat has about 300-400 swings on it maybe a little more. I live in Wisconsin and the weather here likes to hover around the 40 to 50 degree range for a long time so Im forced to game hit this in colder weather. I have attached pictures take a look and tell me what you guys think. THANKS

http://img818.imageshack.us/g/img0340ia.jpg/

Seeking 2nd opinions....

miken-mv1

Addicted to Softballfans
If they're sunk into the bat, theyre scratchs... If its raised up off the bat, then theyre cracks

Sinyk

Addicted to Softballfans
You can see in the first picture that it's not the clear coat. I would say that bat doesn't have many hits left.

relenski

img0342vp.jpg

img0341or.jpg

img0340ia.jpg

miken-mv1

Addicted to Softballfans
They look like scratches to me, bc every miken ive broke shark toothed, not just a clean straight crack like those

dr0p

w0cka fl0cka
This happened to mine after it went on a weight loss plan.

It's still going strong and the cracks look very very similiar.

You're GTG. The Dr. just took a little bit too much out.

sprtfan

Addicted to Softballfans
The first and third pick looks like scratches to me, the 2nd pic looks like a crack though.

HvyHitter#4

Addicted to Softballfans
I had a DST that did the same thing, you will continue to get spiral cracks until it snaps...mine lasted about 75 swings.

looks like scratches to me from rocks or the fence don't worry about it. I have often had to do double takes of my bats for similar scratches.

knooch21

ancient chinese secret
I had a DST that did the same thing, you will continue to get spiral cracks until it snaps...mine lasted about 75 swings.

I see you play on NO SKILLZ w/ my boys Shawn Volle & Jason Gaddis...good guys there,just keep Jason from drinking too much & Shawn from letting his girlie side come out when he's drinking,,drinks alot of lime beers.:p

I'd say they look like scratches until he 3rd pic where you can see a faint glimpse of a jagged turn after it comes out of the bottom side of the "K"