Need Help Bat deal

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
Did a trade (bat4bat) and I mailed mine out to Michigan usps priority on Dec. 21. Same day as the other party (supposedly) I have received no communication on here or through text since that day. He said he sent me confirmation #, but I never got anything. I've tried contacting him on here and he is ignoring me. He has been on since I PM'ed him. I finally got a response from the phone number he text me from and it is his mom's phone and she said they share it since his is broke/off. His bat arrived there 12/26, I still can't get a response. Just wondering what the best route is to a solution? I know weather and holidays has slowed the mail some, but to ignore me is somewhat concerning.

Joker

start a ngtg thread and put it in his itrader. include all the info you have for him

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
I mailed the bat to
Steve Gilchrist
Muskegon, MI

And she said her "son" Casey is 20 and lives in Muskegon. If gti44 is her son Casey and is only 20 then he joined Sbf at 15 yrs old in 2008.

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
I text and asked where the freak was and she said she doesn't know anything about a freak and to leave her alone. I guess I should have said the freak black softball bat. I think she thought I had her confused with a pimp or something

swampdonkey1

Star Player
I'm fairly certain he entered the SS this year, try your luck at contacting an admin running the SS for more information on the guy.

swampdonkey1

Star Player
He's been around a long time with 20 GTG's and plenty of comments, someone has to have better contact information for him. Read some of his past posts, you can probably find someone he might know even.

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
I've messaged a few people from his area and also sent one to sonic for more info. I'm half tempted to offer to pay someone to go by his house and ask him what's going on. I have a couple old oil field buddies in that area. Hopefully he gets this taken care of before I have to resort to that. I just want a response.

Steve A Gilchrist
1872 Sanford St apt#1
Muskegon, MI
231 577-8641

Funny, he didn't respond when I text from my phone. But sent one from a friend and he responded right away. Everyone should text him, cause apparently he blocked those 2 numbers

SilverSlugger7

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Dude is lying to you. Call him, it goes to his voicemail and he states his name before you can leave a message. Just blow that **** up. People hate 4am calls.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
Give me details and I will help.

What bat did you ship to him With Weight.

What bat was he supposed to send to you. Same.

I just found a 4 sale thread on a 2015 Freak 27 ounce bat by him ($125)

Is that the bat you sent him?

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
For Sale. 2015 Miken Freak Black. 27 oz. Has both return and reciept with plenty of time left on it. Still passed compression at Nationals. $125.

He posted this 4 sale thread on 12/22/2015....

Not looking good.

Do you have a link to the thread and a screen name?

The Steve Gilchrist I found is stationed in Japan supposedly.

Aliases were used I believe...

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
I found a Steve Gilchrist in Muskegon. He works for Knoll furniture. Found him on linked in. 35 years old. Steve A. Gilchrist

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
It's sad too that he is military. I have the upmost respect for the military. I don't want to associate a thief with that.

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
I will give a reward to whoever either gets my bat back or gets the one he is supposed to have mailed me. It's not about the $$$, I just don't want this guy to win

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
Haha, that would be awesome. My aunt is a private contractor for the army in the security division in DC. I will see if I can get ahold of her. She was in the army for 40 years or so.

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
Just talked to a buddy in the FBI. Since I have the text that states he mailed me the promised item and in fact didn't he has committed mail fraud. And also since it is across state lines it is a federal offense.