Need Help Bat deal

BONECRUSHER33

Addicted to Softballfans
I left him a phone message yesterday hoping he would get back to me by Monday. If he doesn't I will call his work, his girlfriend and then her dad and then her work. I have done my research and found several numbers that he probably doesn't want me to call.

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
I left him messages on his phone and on FB to let me know what was going on before his **** got blown up. He ignored me. This is when the time to cry havoc and release the dogs of war....

country7

Addicted to Softballfans
I left a not so nice msg as well. But. Bone finally was able to reach him this morning and there is a nice story behind it. Hopefully looks like all will end well

trip

stfu
if he's really in the military, there oughta be a squadron picture of some sort on his facebook. look that **** up or find what base he's at, call the personnel office, and it'll be fixed before the end of the day if it's not already rectified.

bcn31

Star Player
if he's really in the military, there oughta be a squadron picture of some sort on his facebook. look that **** up or find what base he's at, call the personnel office, and it'll be fixed before the end of the day if it's not already rectified.

I highly doubt he is AD anymore but yes if he was you could contact the First Sergeant so it would get resolved for sure. Good luck to the OP though, looks like he is going into hiding since he made all his photos disappear unless your friends with him on FB.

Joker

based on the SS thread, he's saying someone else has been using his account for 6 months