Batpack???

Yeah I'm that guy who's creating another lame thread. I know I know, use the search function. Blah blah blah.

Looking for comparisons and possible experiences with the.
LS Series 7
LS Series 9
Miken Freak, which I think at already be ruled out. Do to specs seem small.
Freak XL sounds good. Just wondering if anyone knows how it is converted to a batpack and not the batpack roller option.

Must hold 4 and be a batpack.

Thanks!

Jimmy34

Board Prick
I just got the Evil Sports bat pack that's like the Boombah Super bat pack and love it...well made, 4 bats and TONS of room...best part is the straps make it so comfortable you can't even feel the weight on your shoulders...

bbaum17

Starting Player
I got the Freak XL and absolutely love it. Had it for about a year after trying out a Demarini and Easton bag. The Freak Xl is a very durable bag where as my previous two would snag and fall apart. Mine holds about 20 balls, two gloves, cleats, and 3 bats. I primarily use it as the pack instead of the roller and havent had any issues with it. The straps are very comfortable and the backing of the pack is padded for extra comfort. Was absolutely amazed how much I could fit into it.

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i have the freak bag and it does ok. holds 4 bats. lots of pouches for everything. my only gripe with it is the shoe compartment. there is no shelf separating it from the main compartment, so when you take your shoes out, everything in the main compartment falls down into the shoe compartment, which sucks. my last Miken EPS bag had them separated. granted the regular freak bag can be had for like $30. i think my next bag is going to be a boombah superpack

BOLTMAN21

Manager
Freak XL... Great DURABLE bag, and holds a ton of stuff. I roll it more than I carry it on my back though. So big it gets heavy when loaded. Had mine for almost 3 years with no issues. Barely moved on to a roller.

sleepin4matty

Management Material
Yeah I'm that guy who's creating another lame thread. I know I know, use the search function. Blah blah blah.

Looking for comparisons and possible experiences with the.
LS Series 7
LS Series 9
Miken Freak, which I think at already be ruled out. Do to specs seem small.
Freak XL sounds good. Just wondering if anyone knows how it is converted to a batpack and not the batpack roller option.

Must hold 4 and be a batpack.

Thanks!

The Anderson batpack is pretty outstanding

SlapHappy

Addicted to Softballfans
I prefer the Boombah superpack... Better quality, imo. Dx3 feels kinda cheap.

LOL. Boombah and quality in the same sentence. Here's my superpack after a season...4 bats, two gloves, two softballs, cleats and some batting gloves. That's the entire side splitting open...that's some foam liner they put on the side. Not like I was putting bricks in there.

Switched to the Diamond ix3...no issues so far. MUCH higher quality.

IMG_20131015_135150_zps502a37e5.jpg

LOL. Boombah and quality in the same sentence. Here's my superpack after a season...4 bats, two gloves, two softballs, cleats and some batting gloves. That's the entire side splitting open...that's some foam liner they put on the side. Not like I was putting bricks in there.

IMG_20131015_135150_zps502a37e5.jpg

^^^^^^THIS^^^^^^

And this

http://forums.softballfans.com/showpost.php?p=18077947&postcount=4

After my experience with "customer service" I'll never go to Boombah for anything ever again

Paulypal

Addicted to Softballfans

I thought the same thing. I like the design of the Superpack, but IX3 is made with superior materials in my opinion,

Madbeers

Boss Awesomesauce
I've had the Diamond IX3 and the Miken Freak. I currently have the LS Series 9 and I prefer it the most off all 3.

I've had the Diamond IX3 and the Miken Freak. I currently have the LS Series 9 and I prefer it the most off all 3.

Perfect info, Thanks.

Friend already wanted to get the Series 9 for her man. Just wanted me to see which of the 3 would be best for him. Series 9 looks a little cheaper for her too, so she's happier about that too.