LTB Bats for man cave.

ktk34

Addicted to Softballfans
Looking to buy some of the old bats I used to swing to decorate my new man cave. Here is the list:
SCX2 1st Batch - No “USSSA” on it.
1st Batch Freak - Smooth endcap
1st Batch B1- composite endcap, black knob
Silver Genesis
OG Crush

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Looking to buy some of the old bats I used to swing to decorate my new man cave. Here is the list:
SCX2 1st Batch - No “USSSA” on it.
1st Batch Freak - Smooth endcap
1st Batch B1- composite endcap, black knob
Silver Genesis
OG Crush

What condition are you looking for?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's an expensive collection just to look at. Went but just get any batch synergys? You should add the PST to that list whether you swing it or not.

ktk34

Addicted to Softballfans
That's an expensive collection just to look at. Went but just get any batch synergys? You should add the PST to that list whether you swing it or not.
I could never get the hang of the PST’s. A Vandy or a couple other if the rare ones would be cool.

ktk34

Addicted to Softballfans
Could never get the hang of the PST’s. A Vandy or a few of the rare ones would be cool to add to any collection. I could tell people I hit bombs with them. Lol!

ShortYellowBus

I’d like to see the world famous picture of @tom15 and his wonderful man barn. I heard he had at least 300 high end bats.

If anyone still has that picture, I’d love to see it.