Batting Practice ball bag

Jefftuohy

I have over 50 softballs, and I'm getting tired of carrying multiple bags during BP. What do you guys suggest to carry all the softballs and make it easy to go round them up.

mossman

That's how we dooze it!
Get a cheap piece of luggage from Walmart with wheels and has a retractable handle

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Boombah beast bag or a huge roller
This^^ I have my old 3n2 roller (huge) that I have used at times..

Look into the demarini stadium large duffle bag op, I believe some have said they use it and holds 4-5 dozen balls..

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought a discontinued catchers bag and it's good, but not as big as you'd think. I have a rolling storage tire that's 50 gallons or so, but it's too tall for my new trunk so it has Christmas decorations in it for now. Rolling trash cans are cheap if you have a truck, is just get a bungie cord to close it while you're driving.

4xtra

Player/Coach
I have over 50 softballs, and I'm getting tired of carrying multiple bags during BP. What do you guys suggest to carry all the softballs and make it easy to go round them up.
I use a hockey equipment bag and I have around 125-150 balls in there.
Got it at play it again sports

Dan240

Addicted to Softballfans
I use my old seabag from when I was in the service. Durable as can be and easy to carry. You can probably find one atan army surplus store.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I used to use the boombah beast but I found a cheap Demarini black ops that was used with broken zippers and use it, I like the fact it stands and can grab balls right out the top, cut the bottom of the side pockets so I can slide bats or my tee in there, I take 36-40 balls and when we bp it is usually only about 24-36 swings per guy, found this to be more productive, so we don’t need as many bp balls

ZacJohann

I got a big plastic tote from Walmart. Cheap and has a lid. They vary in sizes. The one I have was like $8 and it holds about 50 balls. They have some with wheels. Stacks well in the closet also.

Markous

The Rookie
I use a rubbermaid tote as well - I've gone through a few but they are cheap. Everybody thinks they're Jordan throwing balls back in the bin.

D-ROCK13

we use a huge net type bag that was originally for a wake or snow board. holds 150 balls at least, and since its made of netting all the dirt falls out easily. gets a little heavy though

swampdonkey1

Star Player
I have an Easton hockey bag that holds 150+ balls. It's on wheels and the zippers are more heavy duty than a luggage bag or gym bag.

Dan240

Addicted to Softballfans
In my yard I use a utility yard cart I got from Lowe’s. Works pretty good. They have the collapsible canvas ones with four wheels that I think would come in handy.