Bears at Dolphins

Sherwood17

Mizuno Field Advisor
Tony Sporano needs to get rid of the ****ing sunglasses...he looks like a total douche wearing them at night

Piehse21

Go Noles!
Tony Sporano needs to get rid of the ****ing sunglasses...he looks like a total douche wearing them at night

"Sparano, while working in a Connecticut restaurant as a teen, lost his sight for nearly a month after hot grease from a deep-fryer accidentally splashed in his eyes. To this day, his eyes water excessively and are extremely sensitive to light. That is why he often wears sunglasses when others might not. It is why lights are rarely on in his office."

Last edited:

yeff24

Addicted to Softballfans
two dudes of a Thursday game in a row...kinda dissapointing...(allow me to rephrase..due to me losing a bet on the Ravens to win the 1st game sucked...cost me about 165 :(

Last edited:

Sho Nuff

Bite Me
I loved Millen telling us how the Bears Oline has improved.
Then they give up 3 sacks (one which forced a fumble that the Bears were lucky to recover) to Miami and had to hold Wake all night long.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
I am a Bears fan and I quit watching early in the 3rd quarter and turned on my Xbox. That game sucked balls, it was obvious the Bears strategy was don't beat ourselves while the Dolphins would have lost to a Div. II football team with the team they had. I had to mute the TV most of the game anyway because I refuse to listen to those ****ing clowns on NFL Network. Worst producing, announcing and presentation I have been witness too, including the **** from 20 years ago when there was no HD, less technology and ****ty replays. NFL Network should not be broadcasting any games.

yeff24

Addicted to Softballfans
On a side note I kind of felt bad for Thigpen...he did everything he could to get Marshal going and its like he didnt care....I dont think he played all to bad under the circumstances

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
given every ball was hiked to him at his ankles and his line gave him around 2 seconds to do anything, he wasn't terrible. the guy has been around and was semi successful on a terrible kc team. but when your lead wr has butter gloves and your line can't protect or even hike you the ball effectively, noone is going to have success.

Consdering the Bears fortunes this season, something is going to happen to the Eagles that's very bad on Sunday. You play the schedule and so far the Bears have been fortunate (aka lucky) that every team they play sucks that week.

It's not quite the big horseshoe 13-3 season they had years ago, but it's close.