Beat

Coplanb

anyone know a B Grier from Kentucky? He beat my boy. Told him he was sending a red knob dc41 instead sent him a white and red pyscho... I need his screen name people

I have proof of refunding Pballin from PayPal and the deal with Mdoyle85 was on a shaved bat deal done outside of this site...he wasn't even a member at the time. It has absolutely nothing to do with Coplanb but they both tried getting a free bat and isn't happening. I have texts where they threatened my rep on here if I didn't go through with a ressy trade. Wcoastsoftball(mod) asked to see them so I sent them to him.

RustyShakleford

LSsodtfall is ngtg, he got caught in a bunch of lies. this is the bat he sent to mdoyle85, then he lied and said it was sold. then lied to wcoastsoftball saying it was an ASA psycho

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/2014-miken-psycho-and-2014-easton-l1-helmer.1433978/

Have a couple bats up for sale/trade. Both bats are returnable without receipt. Pics will be up soon. Contact me at 270 617 8233 for pics/info

2014 Easton L1 Helmer 26oz-$90 obo (approx 300 hits)
2014 Miken Psycho Balanced 27oz-$90 obo (approx 200 hits)

Mdoyle87

I have proof of refunding Pballin from PayPal and the deal with Mdoyle85 was on a shaved bat deal done outside of this site...he wasn't even a member at the time. It has absolutely nothing to do with Coplanb but they both tried getting a free bat and isn't happening. I have texts where they threatened my rep on here if I didn't go through with a ressy trade. Wcoastsoftball(mod) asked to see them so I sent them to him.

So this is guy is so full of it.. I never asked Lssoftball to give me a "make it right deal" I will post the entire conversation... threats were never made to this kid.... as for "missing text, or fake texts" I don't know how any of that stuff works but it sounds like he's well aware of these decisive techniques...

Mdoyle87

Also this shaved DC deal initiated through COPLANB.. he made an original deal for 2016 ressy (that is clean) for LSSOFTBALL's red knob OG DC but that fell through.... when lssoftball returned text messages the ressy was already dealt. So LSSOFTBALL was still looking to trade his OG DC and mentioned he would be interested in my bat (which was brought up by COPLANB) that's where the text messages between me and William Greer started...

Coplanb

Your a liar! Dude the ressy was already traded when you contacted me! I have a receipt of the time I sent it out too.. so if you want to reveal my text you will look so
Stupid right now bro..

Coplanb

Plus you contacted me and I told mike you had a red knob for trade and gave you both each other's numbers. No slander here but straight facts on our side.and as far as you having witnesses it's not hard to be like didn't i ship a white and red bat out? Funny how you gave a bat that resembled in color

Pballin wanted a worth duo 3 and once the knob came off I told him about it...he got mad because I fixed the knob even though he never told me not too...he wanted me to discount the bat since the knob came off and I didnt feel it was fair since he was just gonna have someone to fix it as well. We agreed to just unwind the deal which I was ok with but told him to give me some time to repay it...I paid him back and he just wasnt happy so he put up a thread that was completely false and I told him to take it down since he lied! Nothing there wrong, its wrong to falsely accuse someone or make up lies so go **** yourself coplanb! All this means absolutely nothing to me and if you trolls wanna start NGTG lies then two can play that game! Games are over!

RustyShakleford

Pballin wanted a worth duo 3 and once the knob came off I told him about it...he got mad because I fixed the knob even though he never told me not too...he wanted me to discount the bat since the knob came off and I didnt feel it was fair since he was just gonna have someone to fix it as well. We agreed to just unwind the deal which I was ok with but told him to give me some time to repay it...I paid him back and he just wasnt happy so he put up a thread that was completely false and I told him to take it down since he lied! Nothing there wrong, its wrong to falsely accuse someone or make up lies so go **** yourself coplanb! All this means absolutely nothing to me and if you trolls wanna start NGTG lies then two can play that game! Games are over!
everyone seems to lie to you

RustyShakleford

also he didn't start a thread, you did.

http://forums.softballfans.com/threads/bat-deal.1433352/

Oh but I have provided the missing messages, just not on here. All this means **** and not hard proof of what really went on... and all you have is where you and your bf switched out the bats and lied about what he received! That proves absolutely nothing and its easy to just say lies like you're doing! What real hard physical proof do you have that you or your bf in fact didnt get the dc41and didnt switch them out?? All he has is a pic of a bat that he/you switched out and you know it! That being said, you wasnt even the guy who received the bat so im not sure how you know! You can fool these dumb****s on here but not me! Bottom line is, I made my deal right with Pballin whether he likes it or not and I never made a bad deal with you or anyone for that matter. My other deals went smooth and gtg so go "F" yourself!

RustyShakleford

you said "I paid him back and he just wasnt happy so he put up a thread that was completely false and I told him to take it down since he lied!" he hasn't started a thread and never even posted in your thread. stop with the lies

Coplanb

Oh but I have provided the missing messages, just not on here. All this means **** and not hard proof of what really went on... and all you have is where you and your bf switched out the bats and lied about what he received! That proves absolutely nothing and its easy to just say lies like you're doing! What real hard physical proof do you have that you or your bf in fact didnt get the dc41and didnt switch them out?? All he has is a pic of a bat that he/you switched out and you know it! That being said, you wasnt even the guy who received the bat so im not sure how you know! You can fool these dumb****s on here but not me! Bottom line is, I made my deal right with Pballin whether he likes it or not and I never made a bad deal with you or anyone for that matter. My other deals went smooth and gtg so go "F" yourself!
You made it right after all the proof was given buddy. Get it straight.

Coplanb

I know because I gave you his number ****! And he plays on all my teams and is my friend so obviously he would tell me. As soon as he got the pyscho he texted me and we both texted you and you were crying about how we are lying this and that... you knew exactly what you were about to do. You would have beat me for my ressy as well because it was through text

I told pballin from the getgo that I needed time to pay him and he was ok with that at the time...all of that was done before the deal with you boyfriend. I didnt steal from pballin or do any wrong but take a lil time to repay him. So wheres the wrong doing??

Im sure glad ill be away from here for awhile but rest assure youll have a NGTG on you and your bfs name since you tried lying