For Sale/Trade Beats pro by dre(need price check)

A-jpotter

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a set of fairly new beats by dre. they are the pro model white in color. bought them thinking i would use them more than i did. Probably worn a total of ten times between the wife and i. they come with the leather case but no box(all boxes i get get stolen by my 4 and 6 year old:D). these were purchased through monster during a friend and family night. looking to trade towards golf equipment or electronics. really looking for a samsung note. i can add or recieve cash depending on trades. pics will be up shortly. also need a price check on these things idk what the going rate on real ones are. Tentative price of 250 obo on this. GONE
37e3f4a4.jpg

3030d7a5.jpg

2af94ece.jpg

4f9e95da.jpg

de589782.jpg

http://beatsbydre.com/products/Products.aspx?pid=B5616&cat=1

Last edited:

Mike Bradley

Addicted to Softballfans
not to be a ****, but if you have any type of receipt, it might help your pricing. too many fakes out there to justify any decent price

showtime5

Addicted to Softballfans
If you cannot prove if they are real your not going to get a heck of a lot for them. Just way too many fakes out there.

A-jpotter

Addicted to Softballfans
serial number is tracked on monstercable.com and have order conformation and shipping conformation from monster also