Buyer Beware Bellbr

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
lol what does that prove? Need to post the earlier conversation, and frankly I'd rather see either of the two people involved post it, not an outsider

p17

So more pics are coming? You can just post them in order in a single post

DemPhenom

those seem like the last texts, if an agreement to ship first was made, it was made before those texts. OP needs to show agreement screen shots.

kayakmaker

Average at best
lol what does that prove? Need to post the earlier conversation, and frankly I'd rather see either of the two people involved post it, not an outsider
Look you dumb ****- I'm trying to post these from my phone. Sorry the order got messed up. I'm not an "outsider". The op mentioned me by name and I'm doing the best I can to tell the whole story. Until u have something useful to say, please stfu and get off my sac

kayakmaker

Average at best
if there is a post that shows agreement do you really think he will post it anyways? OP needs to post them.
The op has had plenty of time to do so. Damn, what do you think I have to prove?!
IMG951664-1.png

p17

You don't have to prove anything since you didn't try to make a deal

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
How can you mess up the order of a single pic? You could also refrain from posting without anything useful to post, because outside of the OP and your nephew no one else is involved with this deal.

kayakmaker

Average at best
How can you mess up the order of a single pic? You could also refrain from posting without anything useful to post, because outside of the OP and your nephew no one else is involved with this deal.

It was 4 pictures genius. And you should catch up- I've been involved since the thread started.

p17

The communication is not the best, but it looks to me like he accepted the fact he was to ship first.

Seems like a pic is missing judging from the bubbles between the 1st and 2nd and pics, maybe between the 2nd and 3rd as well

Last edited:

kayakmaker

Average at best
bingo, did he ship monday like said?
Lol. Op called the deal off Sunday. Bell was shipping Monday with the assumption
Op would too. It was after he insisted it was "board rule" for new member to ship first that the deal began to change.

Seriously, I'm sorry the order of the screenshots is screwed up. Best I could do from my phone.

p17

You're welcome. I've been here, contributing the whole time. Based on the first picture, it looks like your boy agreed to shipping first. I don't like how some screenshots appear to be missing though

kayakmaker

Average at best
You're welcome. I've been here, contributing the whole time. Based on the first picture, it looks like your boy agreed to shipping first. I don't like how some screenshots appear to be missing though

That's all I got- best I can do. Bell doesn't care enough to Efight- me on the other hand... This is the most fun I've had on sbf in a long time. Prob since the strat pics went viral...

utcw201

☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼☼
Sure looks to me like he agreed to it on the 26th, even said he would ship monday, as the OP stated. Two days later he got cold feet and changed his mind, not seeing any variation at all from the OP.

p17

Sure looks to me like he agreed to it on the 26th, even said he would ship monday, as the OP stated. Two days later he got cold feet and changed his mind, not seeing any variation at all from the OP.

Crappy communication, but that's how I'm reading it.

AJ22

Super Moderator
- Asked if he would ship first ... yes.
- Asked when he was shipping ... Monday.

- Yet the OP continued the conversation by asking how many swings and the weight? This agreement was NEVER finalized according to what I am reading. Therefore, no deal was made.

Anyone else feel the same? What did I miss? And a very GTG blood relative VOUCHED for the new member with nothing to gain except a NGTG.

This thread should not exist period !

saint

Voted '15 Mod of the Year
- Asked if he would ship first ... yes.
- Asked when he was shipping ... Monday.

- Yet the OP continued the conversation by asking how many swings and the weight? This agreement was NEVER finalized according to what I am reading. Therefore, no deal was made.

Anyone else feel the same? What did I miss? And a very GTG blood relative VOUCHED for the new member with nothing to gain except a NGTG.

This thread should not exist period !

isthisshaved19

Addicted to Softballfans
Agreed, the whole thing is butthurt. Vouching for people is not the same as middle man, but had OP gone thru with it, he would be smearing kayak's name all over the site and the sheep would follow suit. The newb wasn't comfortable with the deal and offered a creative solution which the OP wasn't comfortable with. It's not a rule to ship first, but the OP presents it as a rule and others posting in here assume it is a rule, how does anybody expect a newb to react to that? This newb is now going to find it hard to deal on the site with this BB all because of butthurt.

AJ22

Super Moderator
Not proving your case at all BigBang32 .. you are adding to his?

He asks for your address and you supply him with your address, yet there are IMPORTANT questions and details still being discussed.

I think we all can appreciate these types of threads knowing that a member has this sites best interests in mind. However, I personally think we pick our battles and I honestly believe there is no intent here to screw a member over by any of the members involved. Time to move on and forget about this?

I do believe both members took precautionary measures to protect each other yet neither felt comfortable with what the other offered to be safe.

Bottom line (IMO), this thread is not needed as it really is not going to be helpful for anyone here and could cause more harm than good for the OP.

Just my thoughts ..

boonebigdog

Addicted to Softballfans
This is an utterly ridiculous thread, has been from the beginning. It is a prime example of why I don't frequent the board as much as I used to. I am honestly surprised the thread is still here.