Below the Driscoll

Cheeks230

Addicted to Softballfans
I am hoping to get out of work around 5, if that happens Ill be there around 530 also. If we getted bumped from kenilworth someone send me a text. Enough of you guys have my number, so let me know please.

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
I should hopefully be there by 5:15ish. So I'll text all of you if there are guys there already. I have Hacker's, Joe's, Diddy's and Cheek's numbers......

zekemcdiller

giggity
hey fellas - thanks again for inviting me out to hit yesterday. My first offical east coast bp - haha.

it was definitely nice meeting all of you guys and to put some faces to the names.

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
hey fellas - thanks again for inviting me out to hit yesterday. My first offical east coast bp - haha.

it was definitely nice meeting all of you guys and to put some faces to the names.

Our pleasure, hopefully Joe can help you find a squad. We'll let you know next time we hit, but wouldn't blame you if you decided not to make that drive during rush hour again. Or you could just take a 1/2 day and come over earlier and go the Cherry Hill Mall like I mentioned yesterday. Pretty good size and popular area mall, about 5 minutes from the field.

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans

Yeah man! Sorry the drive sucked so bad. Would have been nice to have you pitch a little to get a look at that knuckler. Next time......and on a weekend :D

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Our pleasure, hopefully Joe can help you find a squad. We'll let you know next time we hit, but wouldn't blame you if you decided not to make that drive during rush hour again. Or you could just take a 1/2 day and come over earlier and go the Cherry Hill Mall like I mentioned yesterday. Pretty good size and popular area mall, about 5 minutes from the field.

He works in King of Prussia so the Cherry Hill Mall ain't ****zy to him.

Yeah man! Sorry the drive sucked so bad. Would have been nice to have you pitch a little to get a look at that knuckler. Next time......and on a weekend :D

He's playing with me, ben, boobie, jstrong, and jlopez on 10/13 and he's gonna pitch a game or two. We'll see the knuckler that do fo sho.

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
He works in King of Prussia so the Cherry Hill Mall ain't ****zy to him.

He's playing with me, ben, boobie, jstrong, and jlopez on 10/13 and he's gonna pitch a game or two. We'll see the knuckler that do fo sho.

Well if he gets there early, he'll still need to kill some time somewhere. Cherry Hill wouldn't be a bad place to do that.

I thought you were coming from Manayunk man?? You drove in from KOP? In rush hour time, that's considerably further than driving from Manayunk. No wonder it took you so long to get there, damn.

Think he might end up playing with Cheeks and Davy on 9/22 if they end up putting something together.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Well if he gets there early, he'll still need to kill some time somewhere. Cherry Hill wouldn't be a bad place to do that.

I thought you were coming from Manayunk man?? You drove in from KOP? In rush hour time, that's considerably further than driving from Manayunk. No wonder it took you so long to get there, damn.

Think he might end up playing with Cheeks and Davy on 9/22 if they end up putting something together.

He should have fun with them. I'd play with those guys any day of the week. Probably not the fastest team though.

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
He should have fun with them. I'd play with those guys any day of the week. Probably not the fastest team though.

We were all supposed to play a Medford rec tourney a few weeks back, but it got rained out along with every other tourney that weekend. Think they tried to reschedule it for this weekend, but doesn't look like it panned out. I have family coming in, but will prob see what I can do and play if possible.

zekemcdiller

giggity
I live in Manayunk, work in KoP. got out a bit later than i had planned, thus the drive from KoP to NJ. Lesson learned!

boobie5

Addicted to Softballfans
Eddie man sorry i couldnt make it to the party i bet it was a great one. One brother to another hahahaha

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Eddie man sorry i couldnt make it to the party i bet it was a great one. One brother to another hahahaha

snow cones, beers, drew's fat ass broke a chair 2 minutes in.

I have a new mission in life now though. Apparently Drew's brother was a pro ball player in the Mariners system for about 8 years. Made it as far as AA. I'm gonna get this guy out on the field. He claims to be "too busy." He's like 35 with no kids...

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Busy can entail many aspects lol!

He runs a softball/baseball school. He has training classes just about every day as well as 2 travel teams. I'm sure he has something to do every night and weekends. Maybe if tourneys were tuesday mornings, he'd be up for playing.

dupeunloaded

Addicted to Softballfans

Yah yah little brother next time missed a good time.... Many stories to come :D I want to play at pow again and hit jwow in the boobs when she is laying out in her back yard

Last edited:

chrismo4136

Addicted to Softballfans
Huh? Code?

Boobie doesn't reply to the posts themselves, he just posts new everytime he posts. I know you're an old man, but you couldn't have read up a few spots and realized he was responding to this statment??? :D

Yah yah little brother next time missed a good time.... Many stories to come I want to play at pow again and hit jwow in the boobs when she is laying out in her back yard

Hap716

Addicted to Softballfans
Boobie doesn't reply to the posts themselves, he just posts new everytime he posts. I know you're an old man, but you couldn't have read up a few spots and realized he was responding to this statment??? :D

Yah yah little brother next time missed a good time.... Many stories to come I want to play at pow again and hit jwow in the boobs when she is laying out in her back yard

I know his MO and what he was responding to but please make a coherent sentence my man.