Best All-Aluminum Bat

KGAD5

Hey guys new to the thread here, currently looking at what my options are for a great all aluminum bat for my one aluminum bat league where I’m at. So my question is, should I be looking for a Steel or something a little more old school like a Worth EST? Any suggestions would be great thanks!

bird25

34/30 Club #25
Hey guys new to the thread here, currently looking at what my options are for a great all aluminum bat for my one aluminum bat league where I’m at. So my question is, should I be looking for a Steel or something a little more old school like a Worth EST? Any suggestions would be great thanks!

The steel wouldn’t technically be all aluminum. Even if you got the raw steel. The others have composite handles.

Also does the league allow 2 piece and or double walls

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
Steels are technically not aluminum, the barrels are steel and obviously carbon fiber handle. With the exception of the raw steel as as far as handles are concerned, which i beleive has an aluminum handle.

Last edited:

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Demarini Rayzr is pretty underrated. Not the most durable bat I've ever seen, but it'll hang with with any aluminum bat out there. Any old Worth EST or Demarini Doublewall will perform just fine.

KGAD5

The steel wouldn’t technically be all aluminum. Even if you got the raw steel. The others have composite handles.

Also does the league allow 2 piece and or double walls
Yes the league allows any 2 peice or double wall bat, it just has to be all aluminum and no composite handles

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
It had the BFP, not BPF and had the bogus ASA stamps. ASA was gonna sue so they had to stop using it
SMOKE

blakcherry329

I'm partial to the Demarini DoubleWalls. I have one that I still use in bp and the occasional ASA tourney(they usually just let me use it) for nostalgia sake. Great feedback and feel.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
I actually want to try the nanotek but my rocketteck ck is still killing it and I’ve been swinging it more than my Monsta at times

BigWhiffa

Underwear Researcher
yeah a PST is going to basically take the cake. pst's were hanging with 98mph composites up until they started making bats for 52's. they do have a notoriously small sweet spot but man did they fly off them.

But any 2000 stamp est, ddw, Anderson, slugger xxl will also suffice.