Best Asa bat today?

jerryg10

Addicted to Softballfans
were is the love for the srv3 I have owned a few of them I can usually get about 10000 hits out of them and cant find another bat in asa or usssa that hits like it. And the og reaper was bad ass.

dukedova

Addicted to Softballfans
Hot bats

The (TPS Z2000 bal) is the hottest utrip bat I have used so far, I have used a lot of utrip bats over the years but the Z2000 has been the hottest. The only problem I have with it, is it's durability!

For the Hottest ASA bat, I have to say the easton scx3, and the easton SSR2. Again, I have tried many ASA bats but these two bats are dam awesome!!:D

IMO

mattun

Internet Tough Guy
So people are still saying the old ASA bats are better than the ASA only sticks? The new Ultra is stupid... I guess we can never tell how long they will last.

I don't know. My only anecdoatal story is my old team switched to the new ball last fall and they all put down their Extendeds, F98s, and M7598s for PST137s of all things (we were all on a metal only league back in the day, so basically 2/3 of the team still had them). When I heard that, I dumped my stash of pre-ABI ASA bats and picked up a ST98 just in case.

tcb1423

<font color="Red">Addicted to SoftballFans</font>
i would say for the 44/375 i luv the og may98 after broken in they are tanks n for the 52/300 havent bp with them yet but stocking up the arsenal n will b searching for that gamer soon..hows that ball anyway...aint loooking forward to it