Best Asa bat?

jf2k4

<font color="#3300FF">Outstanding Good Dealer</fon
Demarini J3A.

Regardless of what anyone says after me, I'm right and they're wrong.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
All comes down to feel. All of the new asa only kick it. For me it's b3 and wanted. Flipper kills it but too stiff for me.

Gator Grissom

The Rookie
I'll rate what I have swung in the last three weeks

The hottest of the new ASA Higher Performance standards is the Miken Triad 3 (2 piece) ASA end loaded, next is the Worth Resmondo 454 ASA endloaded & then the Miken Ultra ASA balanced. I have ordered a Triad.

I still want to hit the Worth 454 Mutant (2 piece) & the Combat Wanted ASA (2 piece).

Of the older bats I have the top is the Rip-It Reaper 2008, next is the Miken Maniac 454, & then the Miken Freak 98. the three 2013s above are all hotter than these "grandfathered" bats.

u234bob

Blah Blah Blah
The hottest of the new ASA Higher Performance standards is the Miken Triad 3 (2 piece) ASA end loaded, next is the Worth Resmondo 454 ASA endloaded & then the Miken Ultra ASA balanced. I have ordered a Triad.

I still want to hit the Worth 454 Mutant (2 piece) & the Combat Wanted ASA (2 piece).

Of the older bats I have the top is the Rip-It Reaper 2008, next is the Miken Maniac 454, & then the Miken Freak 98. the three 2013s above are all hotter than these "grandfathered" bats.

Your very first post is you stating what the hottest bats are?

jf2k4

<font color="#3300FF">Outstanding Good Dealer</fon

Have you hit all of the bats with the new stamp?

I need some evidence to support this claim.

ChubRok

Manager

The 454 is the hottest bat i have in my bag. The ball just flys off the bat and its only getting hotter as i put more swings on it.

Onefiver

Addicted to Softballfans
I've unwrapped my DB ASA and put maybe 50-60 hits on it so far. Not all that impressed.

My MAY98A hits better so far.

wdwlodge

Addicted to Softballfans
I've unwrapped my DB ASA and put maybe 50-60 hits on it so far. Not all that impressed.

My MAY98A hits better so far.

I finnaly got my DBA out yesterday for the first time after about 50 hits it sound changed and it started to open up. I am thinking one more BP session and it shoud be GTG.

beak9

Addicted to Softballfans
Own both the Wanted ASA version and the J3a.

Wanted - very heavy end load......hits balls VERY well....if you like heavy end loads....this is your bat. Just barely behind the J3a to me.

J3A - bat is balanced. ABSOLUTELY destroys the ball!! I seen the OG ultra line, and this is the closest to it (yet more balanced).....bat is absolutely stupid!!

I have the Miken Triad and the new ASA Super Freak in my bag, depending on if I want a mid or end load that day, my buddy has a J3, wives playing coed love it, but he loves my Triad, another guy on my team has the new Easton B3.0, and another bought a bag full of z2000's this winter. If you haven't figured out what I am saying get a bat and fall in love with it, if you don't like it try a different one until you find one you like. If you can't hit the ball as far as you want lift weights all winter, and get a cheap bat and work on your swing in a cage.

jb12

Part Time Player
Hit the Triad and Flipper yestersay and id take the Flipper hands down. Heard the same comment from a few other guys also