Best ASA "Z"

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
So when its all said and done from the birth of the Z's to date, which one will be crowned King of ASA ?

* for those of you that have been swinging them since day one.

808speed

Starting Player
For me, '12 is the king with og 2k right behind it. Picked up og1k but have yet to really swing it and the reissue is ok but not on the same level as the first two listed. Been reading reviews of the '15 2k sounds promising. All asa bats btw.

B-REAL09

Dont Even Trip
Thanks for the replies but dang makes me wonder if no one is really not going to speak up or throw out hype on any Z's being the deal then maybe none of them are really not worth picking up.

howwedo16

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^Too funny. 2011,2012, 2013 are equally as hot IMO. Just preference and feel might be just a little different. Like most bats, comes down to who is swinging and what that person likes. I think the 11,12, and 13 are HOTTT. They don't take much time to get going, and once you put a few hundred swings on them, the ball flies, screams off the bat(as long as you hit the sweet spot). Anybody that says the ASA Z's are not legit is not giving them an honest try, or just not hitting the sweet spot. I can't say about the 14 RI, the Z3000, or the 2015 Z2K, just haven't put enough swings on any of those myself, so...