Best balls

TRaj2327

Gold Dot Extremes. Some people will also say the Trumps or Evils but I've never hit either. You'll be fine with any of the three..

pj3p

Senior Power Hitter :-)
ZN Classic M's are probably the worst ball to hit for your composite bat......unless you are trying to break it.

Tinmanbones

I'm using the the zns right now. Looking for some different balls that are at least 44s I heard about demarini and evils just undecided which new set to get.

TRaj2327

I'm using the the zns right now. Looking for some different balls that are at least 44s I heard about demarini and evils just undecided which new set to get.

Classic Ms only come in 40/325 to my knowledge. The 47/450 stadium ball used in some of the conference events is not a classic M ball.

I think maybe we are confused what you are looking for. Are you looking for a different classic M to use in a tournament or are you just looking for a harder ball to use for BP or a "bring your own ball" type tourney/league?

Last edited:

Dan411

Star Player
My bad I'm looking for just bp balls and I heard the evils are good. The orange and white ones. Sorry for the confusion.
So then just for BP, those Evil Rockets (orange and white) are hard to beat. They are not the most durable though. If you want something more durable, look into some of the one piece balls Tattoo is putting out. Excellent balls, and are the perfect BP ball. Great for many weather conditions.

Tinmanbones

So then just for BP, those Evil Rockets (orange and white) are hard to beat. They are not the most durable though. If you want something more durable, look into some of the one piece balls Tattoo is putting out. Excellent balls, and are the perfect BP ball. Great for many weather conditions.
Thanks for the info bro I'll look it up

Tinmanbones

Thanks for the info bro I'll look it up

GrinningBear

World's deadliest house husband
This belongs in the new ball forum. Oh wait....

HA! Well played.

round ones

Then the Evil BP's are out. :)

I'm interested how much?

Buggs is the owner of Evil Sports so he'll have his people call your people.

Evil used to have sample packs of a couple balls so you can try them out. Even if they don't anymore I'm pretty sure he'd work with you.

I only hit the yellow BP .52 balls a few times so I can't speak on those (though a couple looked...odd), but the orange BP Rockets usually had some egg-shaped ones after a bit. Cover was tougher than the core maybe? I've had people call me a flat liar, but why would I when I give props to the Evil balls I like?

The Tattoo Nx3's can't get waterlogged like other balls by design. They fly as well as anything else out right now. The only problem I had was when I hit a ball into the fence and it tore a little. But it should be strongly noted we were hitting across several little league fields and it was a 160' fence. But the Nx3 can be used in games and BP balls can't. Plus they're better balls.

There are a ton of people--some I trust--who swear by the Evil BP's, but honestly if you're looking for BP, catch something on sale or hit the PIA's around you. Order synthetic. Unless money's not a worry, a .52 in BP is a .52. Just stay away from Apex (for now) because they were tossed for having balls way out of spec, and Baden. Buggs asked why I though the Baden's were out of spec and I don't think I caught it and replied for weeks. The Baden had a louder crack, felt different off the bat, and went farther than other .52's. Consistently. They also have the best ink in the industry. I didn't have the new Tattoo to compare them to, though.

I'm sure I missed it, but how many balls do you need?

Tinmanbones

HA! Well played.

Then the Evil BP's are out. :)

Buggs is the owner of Evil Sports so he'll have his people call your people.

Evil used to have sample packs of a couple balls so you can try them out. Even if they don't anymore I'm pretty sure he'd work with you.

I only hit the yellow BP .52 balls a few times so I can't speak on those (though a couple looked...odd), but the orange BP Rockets usually had some egg-shaped ones after a bit. Cover was tougher than the core maybe? I've had people call me a flat liar, but why would I when I give props to the Evil balls I like?

The Tattoo Nx3's can't get waterlogged like other balls by design. They fly as well as anything else out right now. The only problem I had was when I hit a ball into the fence and it tore a little. But it should be strongly noted we were hitting across several little league fields and it was a 160' fence. But the Nx3 can be used in games and BP balls can't. Plus they're better balls.

There are a ton of people--some I trust--who swear by the Evil BP's, but honestly if you're looking for BP, catch something on sale or hit the PIA's around you. Order synthetic. Unless money's not a worry, a .52 in BP is a .52. Just stay away from Apex (for now) because they were tossed for having balls way out of spec, and Baden. Buggs asked why I though the Baden's were out of spec and I don't think I caught it and replied for weeks. The Baden had a louder crack, felt different off the bat, and went farther than other .52's. Consistently. They also have the best ink in the industry. I didn't have the new Tattoo to compare them to, though.

I'm sure I missed it, but how many balls do you need?
I hear you I don't mind buying a dozen I have. About 50 balls now

Bobby Buggs

SBF Site Sponsor
There are literally over 20,000 Evil Bp rockets in circulation today and 99% of the people NEVER have an issue with them. Evil has set the standard for BP balls and everyone else is Still chasing us. While Im flattered the BP rocket is still know as the Best BP ball ever produced.

Tinmanbones

I'm looking for a good deal so if tattoo or evil offers a better deal I'm gunna snatch it. Looks like both brands are great!