OG Ultra 1
Asa Ultra 2
Boombah Cannon
Easton TiPhoon?

Purely looking for distance
Thanks!
:)

blakcherry329

Golds are a step softer than 52/300s but a little heavier, IMO. They still fly pretty well.
Outside of the TiPhoon, whichever one is more broken in. OG Ultra or Cannon would be my first choice, all things being equal. Haven't swung a TiPhoon. All the bats are great, so swing the one that feels the best and you'll be fine.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Golds and Corkers are different than the regular Clinchers. Regular Clinchers are a lot more spongy. Golds and Corkers will get the trampoline effect from composite bats.

Agree. I've hit Clincher golds a time or two. They're almost like a normal softball, and have a poly core. I won't say they fly great, but a reasonable swing will put them over a 300' fence.

Composite bats will work on them.

Cork Clinchers are OK until they get smashed up a bit. After that no bat will really hit them well.

Mordo613

Starting Player
Agree. I've hit Clincher golds a time or two. They're almost like a normal softball, and have a poly core. I won't say they fly great, but a reasonable swing will put them over a 300' fence.

Composite bats will work on them.

Cork Clinchers are OK until they get smashed up a bit. After that no bat will really hit them well.
Yes agreed!

Thank you for this.

They do fly somewhat well.

So what is the absolute best bat for them??

Nibbsshaw

For maximum distance with Clincher gold balls, I would recommend the Easton TiPhoon. This bat is known for its excellent pop and distance capabilities, making it a top choice for power hitters aiming to maximize their hitting distance.