Best bat under $100?!?!?

AntonChigurh

So is a white steel yet it is listed as a single wall, composite handle, metal barrel, corndog composite handle, wood barrel
Valid point - sanctions and the bastardization are a whole thread.

The Demarini lines are probably for the more liberal leagues. In my mind a wood bat is made from a single piece of wood, metal from a single sheet of metal. The single wall league here doesn’t allow the White Steel.

blakcherry329

White Steels should never be allowed in single-wall leagues. imo I'm not sure how it's made, but the ball jumps off the bat like a composite, for sure. It can't just be the handle, can it?

jkwoody22

League ball huer
The foam stopped in the burgundy 2010 or white 2011 model and the first raw had it as well, the rest have not, the 2016 steel is when the barrel wasn’t seemed and they are hotter now than the og white/raw imo, I still swing both, I think Easton had a cv12? Few years ago was composite but had a metal sleeve over it, people tried to swing that in my singlewall league

Still looking? I got a supercell lighthouse 26 oz not a dent or a wave in great shape. Pm me if interested ill send pics. All one-piece alcoa aluminum. What your looking for

kj13

Addicted to Softballfans
Just buy a woody and call it a day. With those requirements I don't think any metal bat will give you an advantage.

xjarcher

On the mound
An Anderson nanotek. I have one. It's a single wall bat and hits the ball extremely well. I'd sell you mine but my son would have a fit. He loves it.

bird25

34/30 Club #25
An Anderson nanotek. I have one. It's a single wall bat and hits the ball extremely well. I'd sell you mine but my son would have a fit. He loves it.

There are actually some single wall leagues that consider this a multi wall

xjarcher

On the mound
I'll not donate mine to science but there is evidence somewhere that it's a singlewall. I have heard that, some call it a DW, I have not witnessed it in person. I would ask how they know because I'd love to see them prove it.

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Grover MVP (if you can find one)
TPS powerdome (CU31 and the Green orange 405)
Demarini Ultimate weapon (Single wall)

bird25

34/30 Club #25
I'll not donate mine to science but there is evidence somewhere that it's a singlewall. I have heard that, some call it a DW, I have not witnessed it in person. I would ask how they know because I'd love to see them prove it.

One of tumblebugs old posts in the Anderson section explained it. The issue is that since the “nano” material is bonded to a metal bat it is technically 2 materials. Personally, I think someone saw another team hitting it well and decided to get it banned

bimmerpilot

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One of tumblebugs old posts in the Anderson section explained it. The issue is that since the “nano” material is bonded to a metal bat it is technically 2 materials. Personally, I think someone saw another team hitting it well and decided to get it banned
Damn, now that’s a name I haven’t seen in a while ...

erdy147

Addicted to Softballfans
Man! I used to crush with that Grover bat. Of course the balls were hotter than, but still.

Ya...I used that over the demarini double walls back then. I hit some shots with it only problem was they would dent up pretty fast...had to keep turning the bat to find a good spot.