Best custom glove under $200?

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Glovesmith does allow for several web choices and several color leathers. Although the CR leather (black or tan) is nicer than the OT (but comes in at least 6 different colors including red, blue, grey, brown, blonde, black).

MaverickAH

Thank you sir!

Update:

I can now add Capire gloves to my list of recommendations. I just received one yesterday. Their "stock" custom gloves are right at the $200 mark & worthy of praise. I'll post a full review with pros & cons by the end of the week.

mattun

Internet Tough Guy
Has anybody tried SX3? They're doing a buy 1 get 1 free special. $180 for two custom gloves is pretty good if they're the same quality as Spiderz/Boombah/M2.

jethrodub

Coach
Thank you sir!

Update:

I can now add Capire gloves to my list of recommendations. I just received one yesterday. Their "stock" custom gloves are right at the $200 mark & worthy of praise. I'll post a full review with pros & cons by the end of the week.

Just wondering if you had a chance to get this review done? Definitely interested to hear some feedback on the Capire gloves, and would love to see a few pictures.