Best Mayhem

midnite6

Addicted to Softballfans
I say in ASA M7598, M798, and to be honest, the new BJ Fulk is really starting to hit some hot shots thru infield. I really like how it swings and it is def gonna be an underated bat.

Lord7

Banned User
I'd say Booger, since just about every Mayhem is a Booger painted to look like something else.

TM24

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA I would have to say M7598. I traded mine last year. Regretting it now.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
ASA is the OG May98. The real OG. The one with the dark blue sticker. Reason is it's an unbelievable durable bat that drops bombs and panties in the same swing. To this day, it is one of the best feeling bats I have ever had the pleasure of swinging in ASA. Real talk right hur.

LuckyMatthews

#SelfProclaimedEastonGuru
yet you have all those logs

Real men with bat speed break these logs in quickly into pany droppers. IJS, they do take more work, but if I swung z1000's I'd have a $10,000 bat bill every year! Yeah, that's right, I'm a beast, or I don't hit the barrel consistently perfect. Whatever.

ngarre2

The Veteran
Real men with bat speed break these logs in quickly into pany droppers. IJS, they do take more work, but if I swung z1000's I'd have a $10,000 bat bill every year! Yeah, that's right, I'm a beast, or I don't hit the barrel consistently perfect. Whatever.

What does this have to do with Mayhems?

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA: MAY98. Hands down, the best bat I have ever used. M7JHA (blue and red), M798, and M7598 were great too but they didn't compare to MAY98. Been my gamer for the past 5/6 years (average 2 summer leagues, fall ball, and tons of tournaments) and it has over 3,500 hits and it is still going strong.
I have a 850 hit 28.5oz M7JHA (black and red) that's showing signs of greatness and is breaking in nicely too. We will see how it compares once I get more hits on it.

UTRIP: My favorite was the 2011 Resmondo Titan. Although just about every other Worth Utrip I used was great. Never had the chance to use a broke in MAY120 though.

BTW, majority of the time when I can swing 1.20 bats, I still prefer and use my MAY98 over anything. Yeah, it is that good!

Last edited:

gamedog

Addicted to Softballfans
Utripp/NSA
1.) OG JHM7
2.) OG M7
3.) OG M75120-wish i would have found more of these....

ASA
1.) M98
2.) JHM798
3.) M7598

Reason: All 6 listed above are insane once broken in and most of all, DURABLE!

hitman444

Addicted to Softballfans
ASA: OG May 98 (crazy hot and keeps gettin hotter)
Utrip: OG JH 120 (regret getting rid of this one)

johnny darter

Addicted to Softballfans
I've got an 05 m7 mayhem 98 for sale. 200 hits, 27oz. great shape. just sitting in the bag & don't use it. LMK