Best non composite Easton?

momentum00

Hey guys, first post.
I'm just looking for some opinions about what the best non composite Easton is for .44 375 balls. Double wall, single wall, whatever..don't care how old the bat is either. Thanks!

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
Best Easton metal of all time was the Titanium Tiphoon. It will cost you an arm and leg to buy one though. After that I'd say the CV12

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
ST1-Z or ST2-Z are good single wall choice, green or orange trishell with 500 alloy for multi wall. Haven't hit the newer Eastons
SMOKE

Gamble

Addicted to Softballfans
ST1-Z ConneXion, SZ1-C Redline, STS4 Tri-Shell, CV12 and Salvo Multiwall will all mash .44/375s if you do your part.

Except don't buy a Redline because I'm still trying to get one at a good price.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Best Easton metal of all time was the Titanium Tiphoon. It will cost you an arm and leg to buy one though. After that I'd say the CV12

CV12 gets my vote too, as long as you don't mind that it has a composite inner barrel. That thing hits balls as far as a decent composite bat. Very durable too. IMO one of the better bats ever made.

legend4130

Addicted to Softballfans
CV12 gets my vote too, as long as you don't mind that it has a composite inner barrel. That thing hits balls as far as a decent composite bat. Very durable too. IMO one of the better bats ever made.

I totally agree. Especially with the 44/375 ball OP said they are hitting. A very under rated bat IMO.