Best of 2020

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Is the anarchy that good for asa, I love my krecher and starting to feel that anarchy is monsta, only 1 place that sells it and they all seem to be the same tech, just different paint jobs/names, I lost interest trying to figure it out lol I’m not playing that limited run of bat game for a higher price, but I might be interested in trying a model

Committed

Good to see him doing videos again. Looks to have added some distance on his swing too!

I would swap out the Mercy for the DB44 Nihilist. Durability might be better on the Mercy but there is a significant gap in performance.

If you haven’t swing the new Slugger genesis bats I strongly suggest you try one even if you don’t use 1 piece bats. The are absolute fire.

I agree that Anarchy is a solid bat that should be in everyone’s arsenal. Pop & durability are second to none. You should have no problem finding new or lightly used for $200 or less. I have been very fortunate with SBF members selling directly or the auction site.

@jkwoody22 keep me posted if you have questions or need help finding anything.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I had two of the anarchy og (great) models and didn't really think they were anything out of the ordinary.. however i admit that i did not give them much time and traded them too soon.

I would be willing to give another one a try (@ a good/great price) if anyone would like to lmk where they can be had new/lightly used for $200 or less.

Last edited:

ShortYellowBus

I had two of the og (great) models and didn't really think they were anything out of the ordinary.. however i admit that i did not give them much time and traded them too soon.

I would be willing to give another one a try (@ a good/great price) if anyone would lime to lmk where they can be had new/lightly used for $200 or less.
The bargains are the 27 and 28oz bats.

25 and 26 bats never get the wrapper peeled off and spend most of their time in transit. There’s no raffles for 27 and 28oz bats, unless it’s a rebellion, ambassador or OG Demon. So the 27 and 28oz bats are not worth investing in.

There’s probably a few 25oz bats out there that have traveled more than a million terrestrial miles in shipping transit.

yank

Addicted to Softballfans
Is the anarchy that good for asa, I love my krecher and starting to feel that anarchy is monsta, only 1 place that sells it and they all seem to be the same tech, just different paint jobs/names, I lost interest trying to figure it out lol I’m not playing that limited run of bat game for a higher price, but I might be interested in trying a model
I have hit almost all of the anarchy xcore bats and I don't think they are repaints..all felt somewhat different on contact..and different stiffness in handles...great bats after break in..any questions message me thanks.

ShortYellowBus

How would that book go....?
Chapter 1??
Chapter 1-20: lie about bat speed. Accentuate that lie and double down by exclusively selling 25oz bats. Bat speed is king.
Chapter 21: literally show the middle finger to everyone by selling purported repaints of M# composite shells with new paint.
Chapter 22: charge $100 to settle claims due to faulty manufacturing.

It’s a fascinating read.

dunkky

preface: I am a scientist with a great background of physics ever been discovered. I can tell you what kinda ball was hit with a monsta broken bat just by looking at it with my cyclop goggle. I also wrote an essay on "reverse engineering is for theves" after copying the idea from big D. I am 5' who can hit 300 with my 22oz hype, so can you. I am the greatest in the world, otherwise, i will boot you off from my page.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
All manufacturers have at some point or another, and some more than others have sold product on hype, for me personally none of them ever lived up to the hype. I stopped buying on hype/he said she said and tried several different bats/manufacturers and have found that for whatever reason the innovator of doublewall/divergence tech (D) has just worked best for me