Best Pants Deals

colbyjacks

Addicted to Softballfans
I have ordered the jerseys already and now the team decides they want to get the pants. I'm looking for about 10 pairs of pants with a white body and black and teal on the sides. Who is the best source for these? I know the color combination gets away from a lot of peoples stock options.

mikewohlwend

I have ordered the jerseys already and now the team decides they want to get the pants. I'm looking for about 10 pairs of pants with a white body and black and teal on the sides. Who is the best source for these? I know the color combination gets away from a lot of peoples stock options.

IMO Pensylvania Avenue makes the best pants on the market. The price is higher, but you get what you pay for. I have used RPN, Elite, PAS, Sports55, TYJA and Boombah.

I would rank them in the following order:
  1. PAS - Like everything about them. Fit, leg openings, breath-ability
  2. Elite - Fit good. Ankle openings are to small for my likings. Breath great
  3. TYJA - Fit good. Ankle openings are to small for my likings. Don't breath as well.
  4. Boombah - (D-Series) Wasn't a fan of the fit. Didn't like the ankle openings. Didn't think they breathed well at all.
Sports55 - Only tried the Classics so I won't rank them. But didn't like a thing about them. Also don't like the 6 pair minimum order.
RPN - The pair I bought to try were to small in the waist, but i liked the fit overall.

This goes for all pants if you ask me. DO NOT order you're jean size. Measure and get your true waist size and order from there. I wear a 36 waist in jeans, but buy a 40 in softball pants. Not like I'm fat either since I'm 6'-6" 220.

I am going to get a pair of RPN's and Sports55 Signature to try out here soon.

Last edited:

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
IMO Pensylvania Avenue makes the best pants on the market. The price is higher, but you get what you pay for. I have used RPN, Elite, PAS, Sports55, TYJA and Boombah.

I would rank them in the following order:
  1. PAS - Like everything about them. Fit, leg openings, breath-ability
  2. Elite - Fit good. Ankle openings are to small for my likings. Breath great
  3. TYJA - Fit good. Ankle openings are to small for my likings. Don't breath as well.
  4. Boombah - (D-Series) Wasn't a fan of the fit. Didn't like the ankle openings. Didn't think they breathed well at all.
Sports55 - Only tried the Classics so I won't rank them. But didn't like a thing about them.
RPN - The pair I bought to try were to small in the waist, but i liked the fit overall.

I am going to get a pair of RPN's and Sports55 Signature to try out here soon.

Here's my opinion for what it's worth:

[1]PAS - Like everything about them. Fit, leg openings, breath-ability

[1]TYJA - Like everything about them. Fit, leg openings, breath-ability.

[3]Elite - Fit small, order up, didn't like them overall.

[4]Boombah - (D-Series) second class scratchy material. Not breathable.

ant

Holiday Jacks for Life
thanks....greatly appreciated...

2nrezys.jpg

korupt4

Banned User
BOOMBAH deluxe best pant made ......... by miles.
comfort-fit-durable

Boombah has them on close out

Last edited:

VELVET REVOLVER

Banned User
I have pants from all these companies. I can't tell any difference in the feel or breathability from the big companies. The material feels pretty much the same but better than the stuff from Sport Authority or @icks. All are good choices go with who has them in stock.