Best Single wall bat?

zman025

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm an Easton man and fmailiar with the Redline but want to get the opinions of the board.

012.jpg

i was playing in my first senior tourny in fla this past wkend went into a Play it again sports found this bat for less than 20$

BigShep

Who's Your Daddy!
I've swung a 26oz White or Raw Steel the last 6 years. This year I plan to swing a 27oz Omega. It gives me every bit as much distance as the Steels, and Anderson seems to have amp'd up the smallish sweetspot on the og Nano. The Nano feels much more "live" in my hands; the Steels feel heavy.

I'll try to get up a review as soon as I get my house ready for listing for sale.

Max Johnson

I am all that is man
ESTs are singlewall? :confused:

Actually Worth always tried to sell the EST's as single wall even though the name itself directly implies 2 shells (can't have an exterior shell without at least one interior shell!). They would be snuck in the single wall tournies with ignorant umpires so I guess Worth was smart as opposed to Easton that made a bat called the ti-core at a time when titanium was viewed as the big bad wolf that was outlawed everywhere. Even though it was a turd, it was usually a banned turd.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
Actually Worth always tried to sell the EST's as single wall even though the name itself directly implies 2 shells (can't have an exterior shell without at least one interior shell!). They would be snuck in the single wall tournies with ignorant umpires so I guess Worth was smart as opposed to Easton that made a bat called the ti-core at a time when titanium was viewed as the big bad wolf that was outlawed everywhere. Even though it was a turd, it was usually a banned turd.

I would think that if there was ever any controversy, just cut one open and see what it looks like inside.

Frisco Kid

Addicted to Metal
I've swung a 26oz White or Raw Steel the last 6 years. This year I plan to swing a 27oz Omega. It gives me every bit as much distance as the Steels, and Anderson seems to have amp'd up the smallish sweetspot on the og Nano. The Nano feels much more "live" in my hands; the Steels feel heavy.

I'll try to get up a review as soon as I get my house ready for listing for sale.

Looking forward to this review.

Max Johnson

I am all that is man
I would think that if there was ever any controversy, just cut one open and see what it looks like inside.

No controversy. Just ignorant umpires in local tournies/leagues that didn't care. Not that I blame them - that was the atmosphere in those tournies but the guys on the other team all knew perfectly well. So eventually we just took our double walls out.

jrbmagoo

Thanks for the feedback fellas. I did not think my Worth Hybrid would fly but they let us use it. Technically not a single wall but it goes *ping*, so they assume not composite. Lol! The only issue is the small sweet spot and it's hit or miss. May still pick up a White steel as w eplayed against one and they were killing the ball with that thing.