Best Softballs

Q23

Addicted to Softballfans
WOW caustin thanks for that info... would have never guessed with a name like Launch650 it wouldnt be "only legal and practical for that matter in hr derbys" i am now smarter for that info

TheShowdown

Addicted to Softballfans
Something that rhymes with Mapex Morts Mullet

Easy there....we had a chance the other day to compare the Apex Bullets to the Evil's & X-Rocks which Ive been hitting for the past 2 years and love them dearly but you get the same distance with Apex and they are $35 a dozen shipped.... Was that the rhyme you were looking for?

AveregeJay

Banned User
Easy there....we had a chance the other day to compare the Apex Bullets to the Evil's & X-Rocks which Ive been hitting for the past 2 years and love them dearly but you get the same distance with Apex and they are $35 a dozen shipped.... Was that the rhyme you were looking for?

I refuse to show my hand.

How's the covers lasting on them? Then ones with them still attached.

TheShowdown

Addicted to Softballfans
I refuse to show my hand.

How's the covers lasting on them? Then ones with them still attached.

As of right now they are holding up well. I will keep everyone updated. I believe in keeping the board informed.. As of now its been a a good $35 investment

d3lookout

Starting Player
Yeah the bullets I have hit pretty much tore by the seams, all of 'em....maybe they are getting better :) ha idk

caustin

Addicted to Softballfans
WOW caustin thanks for that info... would have never guessed with a name like Launch650 it wouldnt be "only legal and practical for that matter in hr derbys" i am now smarter for that info

i try real hard