Best sticks for 44s...

CoachClick

Damn Addiction
Don't take too much bp with 44's. Use for games, above 65~ degrees, and not as a team bat and it should last you a while.

sjury

The Old Man
I use my 2005 Mayhem for 44 cor. You can't beat a broke in Mayhem, Flex, RD28, or Freak 98 for 44 cors.

RadCon10

Hibernating Up North
There are way too many bats to list that hit the .44s well.

Yes, some are better than others.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
Anything OG will do the trick. Recoil, MUT98, even the sunday swagger and fu dawg crush the 44 and still hit the 52 well.

Randomtask

Addicted to Softballfans
Doesn't get much better than 14 Juggy or J3A.

Well broken in OG's (2000 or 2004 stamp) will out hit the new stamps and be more durable for you. We play AsA but adhere to the SPN 44 375 ball and no one uses the new bats.

Cool_E

Star Player
My Izzy Psycho, last year's model... Is still absolutely demolishing the ball. Hit 2 out last night. One was easily 340+. Only advice I would give, break your bats in the right way and don't hit those stupid stadium balls. Hit 44 balls in bp that way you actually know what you can do. Otherwise you will have "durability issues" which are bogus... If you hit the balls they were intended for you won't have any problems. All the bats are stupid hot now... Pick one and have fun.

mizunoguy

Softball Whore
Recoil for 44 core. And it hits the 52 good too.

I have a recoil for sell in the selling section is you are interested.

badluckg

Addicted to Softballfans
I love my STs they hit the 44s well and I can still crush the 52s I have even used them in UTRIP because they are dual stamped and they do great there too. Not to mention they are tanks.

ramrod55

Famously unfamous
My vote goes for an AV or an NRG for ASA
Utrip OG CATTY or freak plus oh ya or a 2006 jhmayhem120

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
Why do all you weirdos refer to balls by cor only? A ball's compression rating makes a world of difference from bat to bat as well, if not more so at times. Just because it's a 44 Cor doesn't mean it's a 375 compression ball etc. Slow pitch balls can be purchased w/ the following variety of cor/comp ratings, and this is not even a complete list.

40/275
40/325
40/375

44/375
44/400
44/575

47/375
47/400
47/450
47/500
47/525

48/400??? (Evil bp comp unknown)

52/275
52/300

53/600

Last edited:

Code3

Just bought some Tattoos 44/400 for our circuit. We also supply the new L1 and L2's at our tourneys. I will post on here how they do after our next tourney on April 19th.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
Just bought some Tattoos 44/400 for our circuit. We also supply the new L1 and L2's at our tourneys. I will post on here how they do after our next tourney on April 19th.

Those will do fine! Tattoo makes an excellent ball. I suggest buying their composite heat resistant covered balls for summer events at quakes. It keeps the sun from softening them up.

CarlsbadDrew

Addicted to Softballfans
Hmmmmm. I will look into those. Thank you.

The synthetics are great, but like any synthetic ball, they can transfer heat easier to to the balls insides and soften up their compression rating during those roasty hot days in Rancho. The composite cover is a tad thicker, puffy, & feels like leather. The cover is squishy to the touch, but don't let that fool you. I have bought 100's of their 44/400 NSA composite covered balls, and they are amazing.