best supplement?????

gunt_3

Addicted to Softballfans
I am looking for the best weight loss supplement on the market? I have begun my workout schedule but want something to help cut weight. Dont need to get huge. thanks for the help.

Gadawgs29

Banned User
diet and cardio is only thing that works. there is no weight loss supplement that actually works. weight loss pills are just a scam.

wcoastsoftball

The man above speaks the truth. If there was a miracle pill, you would have known about it.

Some supplements to think about AFTER your whole food diet is secured:
creatine
protein
multivitamin
magnesium
fish oil
vitamin D
pine pollen

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
Weight loss supps that contain ephedra work, but good luck finding one. Unless you have a Canadian connection. Fix your diet, which is quite simple. Working out is only as good as the fuel you are putting into your system. It can get very overwhelming and complex fast, but my best advice for someone starting out is try and find foods high in protein, but low/no fat. Greek Yogurt, Tuna and most seafood, chicken, whey protein shakes, etc. Then you can start to tweak from there.

**not proven science, just a simple way to think of things.** Every unhealthy meal stays in your system for 5 days. If you continue eating unhealthy, it becomes a never ending domino effect and your body won't see any changes. Get the term cheat meal out of your head ;)

Playmaka37

The Professor
vegetables and cardio..........don't eat too many carbs, red meat, cheese, milk, etc.
CLA sometimes helps, drink lots of water. Back a few years, Ephedra worked awesome, but idiots took too much and started dying and having issues, so it got banned. Nothing seems to work these days.
Change your diet, give up sugar, and eat way more veggies, and I guarantee your weight drops!

BEA

Ratard
That's not why the banned ephedra , they banned it because its a main ingredient for cooking meth

Last edited:

scottydoesnt

Extra Hitter
That's not why the banned ephedra , they banned it because its a main ingredient for cooking meth
That is not why it was banned. There are still products that can be used for meth cooking, but they are now prescribed and heavily monitored. Ephedra products were killing people who were abusing them unintentionally. Ephedra products are still available in Canada.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedra

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Take up running, learn what the difference is between simple and complex carbs, watch your sodium, drink water.

zanderson59

Addicted to Softballfans
the king of weight loss is DNP. hand down nothing else compares.
GOTTA KNOW YOUR S*#T THOUGH WHEN USING IT.

SYNERGY2

Manager
the king of weight loss is DNP. hand down nothing else compares.
GOTTA KNOW YOUR S*#T THOUGH WHEN USING IT.

Glad you capitalized that last sentence as that is important. Personally never used it.

A good metabolism kickstart/hunger supressor is ephedrine (primatene/bronkaid) and caffeine. This is not a substitute for diet and exercise but can destroy the appetite cravings which will help in the long run.

ryanclink

goes hard your way catch
That is not why it was banned. There are still products that can be used for meth cooking, but they are now prescribed and heavily monitored. Ephedra products were killing people who were abusing them unintentionally. Ephedra products are still available in Canada.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ephedra

I had asthma kinda bad as a little kid - I used this stuff in high school and could hang with everybody else. I'm PISSED that I can't get it anymore. It is perhaps the best thing I ever came across that ACTUALLY HELPED me perform.

dafox

Fox in Socks
A good metabolism kickstart/hunger supressor is ephedrine (primatene/bronkaid) and caffeine. This is not a substitute for diet and exercise but can destroy the appetite cravings which will help in the long run.

This... Just Do your homework on EC stack & start low.

PES Norcodrene is another nice supplement for Energy , Appetite Suppression, & some mood elevation. All of which can be beneficial in a caloric deficit.

Tictac020

Addicted to BP

I believe U are thinking about pseudoephedrine! Like sudafed....sudafed is the main ingredient in meth....just reaching out!

sscroggin

Yada Yada Yada
The man above speaks the truth. If there was a miracle pill, you would have known about it.

Some supplements to think about AFTER your whole food diet is secured:
creatine
protein
multivitamin
magnesium
fish oil
vitamin D
pine pollen

I was very surprised by this in your list of recommended supplements. I have not been able to find any real research other than sites recommending it and then trying to sell it.

Playr4

Coach
vegetables and cardio..........don't eat too many carbs, red meat, cheese, milk, etc.
CLA sometimes helps, drink lots of water. Back a few years, Ephedra worked awesome, but idiots took too much and started dying and having issues, so it got banned. Nothing seems to work these days.
Change your diet, give up sugar, and eat way more veggies, and I guarantee your weight drops!

Totally agree. Decreased my carbs. Got my energy source from fats. Like the Atkins diet regimen few years back. Four days a week I eat only foods with protein, and bacon. Other days protein and veggies. Drink lots of water. Takes a lot of water to break down the proteins.

As for supplements? Trial and error. Some supplements may work for one person and not for you. I stick to the BCAA's, Casein protein during the day, and whey protein after workouts.