best team uniform deals

Qoheleth52

Addicted to Softballfans
Rover Plus Nine has some team specials and their stuff is nice. I have always been pleased with them, check out their site.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
Devil Dog = Joke

nope... I've ordered that cheap stuff from CA and have seen it first hand, and yes, it was a joke. I literally laughed out loud when I saw the 15 jerseys sent to me in a box big enough to fit 2 pairs of shoes in.

Jerseys were permanently wrinkled since they were balled up like a pair of socks; Colors didn't match from sleeve to sleeve, etc etc...

Then I make a thread complaining, and the owner calls me and threatens me that if I do not delete it, I won't get the jerseys fixed.

So who's the joke again?

dgambill85

Banned User
nope... I've ordered that cheap stuff from CA and have seen it first hand, and yes, it was a joke. I literally laughed out loud when I saw the 15 jerseys sent to me in a box big enough to fit 2 pairs of shoes in.

Jerseys were permanently wrinkled since they were balled up like a pair of socks; Colors didn't match from sleeve to sleeve, etc etc...

Then I make a thread complaining, and the owner calls me and threatens me that if I do not delete it, I won't get the jerseys fixed.

So who's the joke again?

Those first uniforms you got were a ****in joke. It was horrendous what they did. I don't remember if they even got half of the order right did they?

Fox27

Manager

So who's the joke again?
Yep I remember those things glad we didn't end up having to wear them they were terrible

sjury

The Old Man
Best Deals for the money... 9 times out of 10 you get what you pay for. Nothing is free. I would do my own homework rather then let a bunch of guys with ulterior motives influence your decision. There are a bunch of companies that have been here for years and have always done a good job, no company has been perfect but some have been better then most. Mojo, Elite, SnL have been here forever, but they are not the cheapest, but you know what you're going to get. Same with art. If you expect the "Mona Lisa" and you're not paying for it then you'll get "Dogs playing Poker", no good artist is free.

Fury21

Chillin in the QC
Best Deals for the money... 9 times out of 10 you get what you pay for. Nothing is free. I would do my own homework rather then let a bunch of guys with ulterior motives influence your decision. There are a bunch of companies that have been here for years and have always done a good job, no company has been perfect but some have been better then most. Mojo, Elite, SnL have been here forever, but they are not the cheapest, but you know what you're going to get. Same with art. If you expect the "Mona Lisa" and you're not paying for it then you'll get "Dogs playing Poker", no good artist is free.
well said but.........
you forgot the biggest of the bunch and who's been around the longest

http://www.boombah.com/f1/index.html

They have something like 40 retail stores opening up at different malls across the country during the next year...... AMAZING what they've become

IMG_0800_zps4d128db8.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited: