Best Utrip Long Barrel Easton 2pc?

THESHOE

Starting Player
Obviously the answer is the Flex for me right now...

But in previous models, what else would you recommend that got pretty hot with due time and had EL with the long barrel?

Was the RealTree any good past 1000 hits?

What about this year's Dual Bomb Squad Camo?

Loving my Flex right now, and would want something comparable in an older model or cheaper to find.

Might look to trade my Black/Gold Helmer for it on a Canadian forum.

I think I've fallen for the long barrel 2pc Eastons now, but I do still prefer EL.

milesej05

The Rookie
My buddy has a 2015 Realtree USSSA and loves it, but recently I let him use my 14L3 and he hasn't picked his Realtree back up.

I have never been a fan of the 13" and larger barrels.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I own the realtree and the ASP LBE. I'd put the Helmer Flex WAAAYYY ahead of either of them. Helmer has way more endload too.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Alright, that pretty much sealed what I thought. Flex or patience with an ST100.

Unfortunately the ST100 is balanced and not for me.

Doubt my Gold Helmer fetches a Flex in trade here in Canada, even if I add my 13L1 on top for a 2 for 1.

I've really become one with the bigger Easton barrel, might be due to the location of the hinge more than barrel size tbh.

Love the load on the Flex. Mine is 27, weighs with a big EL like my 13L1 whereas I find the Gold Helmer lighter like the ST100h load. Maybe I am crazy.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Alright, that pretty much sealed what I thought. Flex or patience with an ST100.

Unfortunately the ST100 is balanced and not for me.

Doubt my Gold Helmer fetches a Flex in trade here in Canada, even if I add my 13L1 on top for a 2 for 1.

I've really become one with the bigger Easton barrel, might be due to the location of the hinge more than barrel size tbh.

Love the load on the Flex. Mine is 27, weighs with a big EL like my 13L1 whereas I find the Gold Helmer lighter like the ST100h load. Maybe I am crazy.

I still prefer the 12" barrel endloaded Eastons. I want the sweetspot out toward the end of the barrel more. I'm willing to sacrifice some sweetspot size too.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Until the Flex, I thought the same way.

Maybe my tendencies have changed since predominantly gaming a Nighthawk and now a Flex.

But when I go back to 12" Helmers, I just don't care for it now. I seriously prefer Flex. So was thinking maybe look to trade my Gold for something like a RealTree etc to have another long barrel 2pc in the mix since I seem to prefer the Flex over my 12" Helmers so much now.

I still prefer the 12" barrel endloaded Eastons. I want the sweetspot out toward the end of the barrel more. I'm willing to sacrifice some sweetspot size too.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Until the Flex, I thought the same way.

Maybe my tendencies have changed since predominantly gaming a Nighthawk and now a Flex.

But when I go back to 12" Helmers, I just don't care for it now. I seriously prefer Flex. So was thinking maybe look to trade my Gold for something like a RealTree etc to have another long barrel 2pc in the mix since I seem to prefer the Flex over my 12" Helmers so much now.

I'm a little meh on my realtree. I like it, but I don't love it. Not enough endload. I'd swing any of my 12" barrel Eastons over it. The flex is an overall MUCH better bat than the realtree. Better sweetspot and way more endload.

THESHOE

Starting Player
Yeah, I think for me I need to move away from the Gold Helmer and get a St100.

My 13L1 is fire, can't see the Gold really exceeding it though it feels nice.

I'd like an ST100 though to compliment Flex. They are similar in performance, mind you the work needed is quite different, and while balanced I swung a well worked in one and liked it.

Plus both Flex and ST100 co-exist with barrel dimension and sweet spot location to the Nighthawks, so it helps to swing any of the 3 and not have much to adjust. Or so is my logic.

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
new stamp scn19 can be had for cheap and they get pretty good if you put in the work. last foooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr

THESHOE

Starting Player
I am familiar but rare as all heck here with the new stamp.

Easier to find ST100

new stamp scn19 can be had for cheap and they get pretty good if you put in the work. last foooooooorrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrr

starkbomber

Addicted to Softballfans
Best two long barrel bats I have hit are the new Flex and St100. I actually am planning on picking up the Flex here soon. I actually find they swing similar, weighting wise. My 100h is actually a tad less endloaded.

You can't go wrong with an st100 though. Once broken in they are absolutely silly and what is sweet is they hold their compression rating. End of last year, mine tested at 225. Just using it as a gamer, it still tested 225ish as of a couple weeks ago. Kills everything.

psycho88

THE CLEANUP
Yeah, I think for me I need to move away from the Gold Helmer and get a St100.

My 13L1 is fire, can't see the Gold really exceeding it though it feels nice.

I'd like an ST100 though to compliment Flex. They are similar in performance, mind you the work needed is quite different, and while balanced I swung a well worked in one and liked it.

Plus both Flex and ST100 co-exist with barrel dimension and sweet spot location to the Nighthawks, so it helps to swing any of the 3 and not have much to adjust. Or so is my logic.
ive got a OG 100h for sale for 150$ or trade an st100

THESHOE

Starting Player
PM me about this. Need to know price & where.

The SFS in my parts don't do any ball at all.

I've kept an eye out hoping for a worked in used reject on SFO to come up but no luck.

I am aware of this being another rare EL big barrel model for Easton 2pc, and heard it is MUCH better than RealTree was.

SP16MKS
SHOE look at this stick. I am loving mine OVER my Flex.
that price is not what they are selling for either.

http://www.sourceforsports.com/9077...ports-Exclusive-USSSA-Slo-Pitch-Bat-2016.aspx