Best way to clean my white Vinci

JLamb

Addicted to Softballfans
I have a custom white Vinci and looking to find the best way to clean the glove.

Any help would be great. I want to pick up another one but need to figure this one out first.

joeygcowboy

Addicted to Softballfans
Clorox?? J/k that's a tough question I had a white glove a while back and never wanted to use it lol

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
First buy this:

http://www.usasportsdirect.com/Accessories/Glovesmith-Glove-Honey.htm

Then:

Spray a small amount of cleaner on a microfiber rag and lightly wipe the glove to remove surface dust/dirt. Lightly = very little pressure.

For tough stains, usually palms, you will have to rub a little harder and go over it several times. Don't rub so hard that the grain starts coming off...this is where it gets tricky. Also, if the glove is very dry, wipe it lightly to get it moistened and wait a few minutes before scrubbing.

...all the while moving to a clean section of rag with a fresh squirt of cleaner.

(I stole some of that post from Dirty and want to give the proper credit)

chrometip78

The Hungarian Barbarian
Scrub brush, try dry at first and it will knock a lot of the dust out. If it got muddy or rained on, then proceed to using a mild soapy solution (no dish or degreasing soap) on the brush, brush the glove and blot it with a microfiber towel (helps get as much water out as possible). Let it dry for a week, no ovens, cars, or direct AZ sun to speed the process.

Brewzer

NW Vinci Rep
Does Lexol work good on the colored Vinci Gloves?

There are different version of Lexol so be careful. Use the Lexol in the orange bottle and you shouldn't have any problems. However, as with any glove, test a small inconspicuous spot before applying Lexol to the entire glove.