Better quality custom Wilson A2000 or Rawlings HOH?

NYC

Swag on 100.
I want to build my own custom but not sure of which has better quality overall. I heard that wilson customs especially in OT and ST are very nice, the rawlings would be in black oiled horween with a tan web.
Any input would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

bigjbowski16

Addicted to Softballfans
Ive had customs from both companies and quality is top notch for both. It should really come down to pattern and leather preference. The builders have different options as well, so thats something to consider.

David the Gnome

The Veteran
Ive had customs from both companies and quality is top notch for both. It should really come down to pattern and leather preference. The builders have different options as well, so thats something to consider.
This^

They're both top quality. Just pick whichever one gives you the pattern/color/options you want.

NYC

Swag on 100.
This^

They're both top quality. Just pick whichever one gives you the pattern/color/options you want.
Yeah, was looking for a 12.5 option, rawlings has more to choose from, wilson just has the kp92 pattern and no option for the web.

David the Gnome

The Veteran
Yep, Wilson has models, Rawlings has patterns. That's the main difference between the two. You get a lot more customization options with Rawlings.

Felks32

Addicted to Softballfans
If you want something like a KP92 with an h web...a rawlings 3028 should do just fine.

I can do a side by side shot of my kp92 and 3029 (12.75) if that helps.

NYC

Swag on 100.
on another note, how different or similar is the yp66 vs the 1799, my main concern (as always) is the finger stalls. I really hate big finger stalls.

David the Gnome

The Veteran
on another note, how different or similar is the yp66 vs the 1799, my main concern (as always) is the finger stalls. I really hate big finger stalls.
It has a 4-loop hand stall (i.e., standard) so it should have normal sized finger stalls. I've never held one in person so I can't say authoritatively. The 1799 has the largest hand stall of any glove Wilson currently makes.