Big D feedback

Ryno22980

Addicted to Softballfans
Big D is awesome, just made a great trade with him. Deal was done on Friday and I got the goods today (Monday). Derik is a great guy to deal with.

Firemant

The Veteran
Good to Go

BigD is great to deal with. No problems with the product. Of course the shipping box was awesome. All I can say is "another great use of duck tape." Would deal with again.

Icatchn

CustomUserTitle Goes Here
Big D is great to deal with he even shipped first and waited 2 weeks for me to travel to US to mail his bat out.!!

Big D

In the Batter's Box
Beerguzzler44 said:
I sold Big D a nakona glove year or two ago. I thought I left feedback, but I guess not.

He is the man! GTG

that glove is still going strong It is my favorite!

yanman96

Addicted to Softballfans
Big D Is Gtg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big D said:
just would like to get a feedback thread on myself started for future deals. anyone that has dealt with me feel free to coment and vouch for my integrity :D

Big D is a rock star, he is awesome and very helpful so much he is my main contact when I have a question. Thanks Big D

clines13

Addicted to Softballfans
Big d is gtg!!!got my stuff to me in 2 days from washington to kentucky and the stuff is great.what more can u say!!! thanks big d!!!

Newkirk20

Horny Ninja
Derick goes above and beyond for you. Don't think twice about working or dealing with this guy. He is grade A.

BigCountry8825

<font color="#000080">you got a purdy mouth...</fo
fast shipping, great communication, great deal, great turfs. Big D is gtg!
would deal w/him again, hope he has some more goodies to get rid of later, haha
(sorry bout the delay in feedback, didn't know there was a thread):D