BJ Fulk Elite, JH Legit Lite, Pink and Black JH 220

anthony5910

Addicted to SBF
It had been a while since I recorded myself taking some cuts and decided on the second half of my second round to record. I started with the BJ Fulk and could not seem to get good connection with it like I was right before I started recording. Switched to the JH lite and smoked the ball right of the bat with a hard line drive. Couldn't seem to hit it out and hit the fence twice with it. The last two swings mainly the second to last one was my best hit and was with the Pink and Black JH 220 which is my favorite. The second to last swing was a shot and easily cleared 330' fence. I am going to swing again tonight except this time I will have the JH Watermelon. Like the sentence before said it's 330' fences the first picture shows how far fences is and the last photo is the shot I hit with the second to last swing. Any critique is appreciated as well.

MV%20Baseball_2.png

Home%20Run%20Hit.png

[ame]https://youtu.be/Lsq6aYfzBkg[/ame]

Last edited:

Ballisttic

Star Player
Maybe, but unless you are playing in an unlimited HR tourney or league, you kinda need to work on every other part of your hitting.

Still ^^^ Completely a matter of opinion ^^^

Tee work is for getting mechanics/power down, bat to ball contact and wont help at all with timing. I say use live bp for working on every other part of hitting.

Also ^^^ Completely a matter of opinion ^^^

anthony5910

Addicted to SBF
To the Fence alone is 340 from where I was swinging. The ball hit the fence around the football field in the Air.