For Sale/Trade Black Mizuno Techfire mzc - 1

AWASP

Buddy McGirt
looking to sell or trade this bat, its 27oz and hasnt been used for awhile, has wear from dirt and play. Not flat sided at all and no loose sounds, great bat just dont use it anymore

Looking to trade for Demarini J2

Price $ 150 o.b.o.

nsb718

Masher of Ceremonies
I dont believe the july 1st date on there is for 2010 it's for 2009, price guide hasn't been updated so his price might be close

It's closer than you'd think. I just bought a MZC-1 on here in June 2010 for $90. In pretty good condition too.

dhark

I was offered 150 for a NR OG Crush in mint condition price guide says 90-105 for used

The price guide is a JOKE!!!! If some idiot sells a bat for way below its value all of a sudden everyone thinks thats the new standard. If you dont like his price, move on and dont post in his thread. If it doesnt sell he will come down. I see this so often now on here and its becoming a problem if you ask me!! There should be some infraction system like other boards.:mad: This place has gone to ****

six labs

Addicted to Softballfans
I know it probally is alot of work and reading through threads but the price guide could stand to be updated its over a year old.

Other suggestion is when you sell a bat you have to report sell price, now some guys do this anyway but if it was mandatory (not sure how to enforce) then it would help.

Anyway free bump good luck selling, remember its your bat and this is not a yard sale so if you want 150 then wait till you get it, you dont have to budge on your price.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
The price guide is a JOKE!!!! If some idiot sells a bat for way below its value all of a sudden everyone thinks thats the new standard. If you dont like his price, move on and dont post in his thread. If it doesnt sell he will come down. I see this so often now on here and its becoming a problem if you ask me!! There should be some infraction system like other boards.:mad: This place has gone to ****

Not true. The price guide is a guideline to go by. We all realize depending on the bat's condition the price may be greater or less than the suggested price. The guide was an approximation of what the current market value was fectching for a specific model at the time it was originally posted. It probably needs to be updated. But it was appreciated he took the time to compile the info.

BigDeaner

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm interested... The only thing I have to trade is a 2010 28oz White (maroon) Steel thats non-returnable. Probably not what you're looking for. I also have a 28oz Demarini Bud Light bat thats more of a collectors item than anything else. If this bats still around in a week (post payday), I'll make a cash offer. Pics?

[email protected] if you have pics.

jslick324

Addicted to Softballfans
Not responding because this was a dead thread. A noob brought it back after 2 + weeks. 7/6 - 7/23 Usually if a poster is moving a bat they will update and not wait 2 weeks. Just saying.

cuban

Addicted to Softballfans
I was offered 150 for a NR OG Crush in mint condition price guide says 90-105 for used

i would give you a lil more than that if you are willing to sell. doh just saw the date but the offer still stands if he stumble back to this thread.