Black ops shelf

bigbdgaf

Addicted to Softballfans
Awesome work done by lamey_the_bgp he started a Facebook page

Batshelf.com

TjDx6Y.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Also, if anyone is wondering why there is a circle cut out of the top, it is to hold your beer so it doesnt spill. The BLD Miche cups fit perfectly.

Joker

Multiple Items / Dealers

All buy-ins of softball related items will be deleted and the member will be banned if caught, plain and simple.
We will not tolerate any dealers, friends of dealers, retailers or anyone else who comes to this site to sell mass items as a store would for profit. This goes for ANY item not just bats, there may be a way in the future to sponsor the site to be able to sell items but as of now it is not allowed, if any member is caught selling for a dealer they will be banned.
Exclusive bats sold only by a specific store or retailer are not allowed here, Linking to them or the company who sells them is also prohibited.

Also, if anyone is wondering why there is a circle cut out of the top, it is to hold your beer so it doesnt spill. The BLD Miche cups fit perfectly.

PhoenixxRising

Addicted to Softballfans
Made one with the specs floating around, and have found that our bats are tough to get in and out at times. Anyone else notice this, or did we make a mistake somewhere?

MPT23

Putting on the foil
Made one with the specs floating around, and have found that our bats are tough to get in and out at times. Anyone else notice this, or did we make a mistake somewhere?

I have the EXACT same problem. I know some of my cuts were a little off. No more than a 1/4" . It is problematic getting the bats back in.

I have the EXACT same problem. I know some of my cuts were a little off. No more than a 1/4" . It is problematic getting the bats back in.

I just sold a used bag, pulled tbe rack and stuffed in an unused new one and its toughervto get the outermost bats in and out

Livestrong63

Addicted to Softballfans
I made a PVC version with the specs and found that if you really push it together the bats fit. It you have trouble flip them handle down and this should help.