"Blackout" jerseys

theripper

Addicted to Softballfans
Has anyone on here designed or have any teams ordered a blackout type look but still incorporating the team colours? I'm looking at doing something different for next season.

If any designers are are interested let me know and I can email you some ideas with our logos, colours etc.

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
Has anyone on here designed or have any teams ordered a blackout type look but still incorporating the team colours? I'm looking at doing something different for next season.

If any designers are are interested let me know and I can email you some ideas with our logos, colours etc.

Wouldn't that essentially be a black jersey with your team colors?

sjury

The Old Man
Wouldn't that essentially be a black jersey with your team colors?

If it's like the NFL Blackouts you can buy from Nike or China, it's all black jersey, with charcoal gray letters and numbers and a single color used as an outline for those letters and numbers. Maybe a neat concept??? IDK, you artists would have to git r' done.

Nike-NFL-Impact-Limited-Jersey.jpg

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
If it's like the NFL Blackouts you can buy from Nike or China, it's all black jersey, with charcoal gray letters and numbers and a single color used as an outline for those letters and numbers. Maybe a neat concept??? IDK, you artists would have to git r' done.

Nike-NFL-Impact-Limited-Jersey.jpg

So, like I said a black jersey with team colors.