blackout VS. Freedom

tc86bmsn

Addicted to Softballfans
what is the differance? I tried to look it up but coudn't find anything. Is it just a paint job?

JJF13

Addicted to Softballfans
They aren't more. i don't know who told you they were. I know a while back they were about $15 cheaper. Eric is partially right. Main difference is the color. Other difference near the endcap instead of the Mizuno stamp it has the Freedom Sports stamp :D

Both are very hot bats

tc86bmsn

Addicted to Softballfans
greedy bastages wanting more money...........

That makes sense. Ive been out of the mizuno world for a bit. My last one was the red and white frenzy2 Extreme. That thing was stupid. I just picked up a blackout and just wanted to know about the freedom one.

hlsiii

Addicted to Softballfans
The Freedom editions I sold were much cheaper than the standard black and yellow. So it wasn't me being greedy.

Gadawgs29

Banned User
I think it comes down to people just seeing it being a special edition bat, that it auto makes it worth more. I have seen them on here more than regular ones but thats just the logic I think people have. Of course if you think its overpriced then dont pay for it.

uniballer

Addicted to Softballfans
I know they are same bat...Only wanting the freedom edition because I like the red and black color scheme better...I'm an Az Cardinals fan :D If I don't find one soon though I will just get the yellow and black.

Last edited: