BLD Gilbert HR derby tomorrow

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
i was going to hit in it. Till I saw Nate was going.... No one else stands a chance now!

scu duner

Addicted to Softballfans
i was going to hit in it. Till I saw Nate was going.... No one else stands a chance now!

We went And practiced tonight. He wasnt looking that good. Only put a few out. Well out meaning over the net. Haha. He was crushing as usual

Hendo9

Softball Junkie
We went And practiced tonight. He wasnt looking that good. Only put a few out. Well out meaning over the net. Haha. He was crushing as usual

Thats because he is relatated to Wegman! He should be playing on Smash It Sports! :thumb:

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
You guys are crazy, I'll be lucky to make it passed he second round. Really wish they would've done the format like the MLB HR derby this year. Hendo, you better show! I've got my money on you to take it now that SCU is out :ponder::lame:

Last edited:

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Why am I not surprised that Nasty Nate won?!

501avr.png

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice job bro! I feel like you should have some poke'mon with that last name...
(No offense :D)

What were you swinging?

Thanks, Justin! Haha no offense taken, I could always name my kid Ash and itd be just as good as having some Pokemon lol

I was swinging my u trip freak black.

Jusrah99

Outstanding Bad Mudasuka!
Thanks, Justin! Haha no offense taken, I could always name my kid Ash and itd be just as good as having some Pokemon lol

I was swinging my u trip freak black.

That would be super bad ass...lol...

I've been thinking about picking up a new worth or miken...so good to hear about the Freak Black

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Legend has it, A bomb went over the net on wrigley and then went over the net on Yankee? Any truth to that?

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Legend has it, A bomb went over the net on wrigley and then went over the net on Yankee? Any truth to that?

Tbh, I'm not sure. I wasnt expecting any to clear both, so I quit watching after they cleared the net on Wrigley. I don't know the distance on it, but I doubt I could hit one that far lol.

Edit: I checked out the distance, and it was around 375' so it is possible I got one over both....Now I'm curious where it landed lol

Last edited:
Over the wrigley net and off the top of the yankee net. Would have landed well into the outfield on Yankee as it hit the very top of the Yankee net. It was insane.