Not GTG Bocephus????

taylorfarrish

Addicted to Softballfans
think i could have gotten scammed by this member. anyone know anything about it or can tell me what you can do if you have been scammed. no contact at all after original sale. and member said they shipped although i never even got to give them the address to ship to. any ideas/ help

taylorfarrish

Addicted to Softballfans
i did he wont answer now that he has my number and wont return texts. texted from different phone and he answwerd back told him who i was and then neve got another response. all i got is his email or paypal address

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
Why would you gift to someone w 1 feedback and less than 25 posts? I'm not tryin to be a jerk but c'mon what were you thinking? It sucks your goin through this but it could've been avoided! Really hope he comes through or you get your money back

shrtstop56

Addicted to Softballfans
youre right man. but he wouldnt ship first. just giving people benefit of the doubt i guess

Yea it sucks that these days we can't trust people in our own softball community and people are willin to steal from other bro's! If you encounter a noob that won't ship 1st then I suggest moving on even if its a great deal. A person that has good intentions will ship 1st or you can always use a mod as a middleman I know saint, aj22 and superstar4 (i know there are more mods these are the few that have helped me lol) are more than willing to help! I would go ahead and out his name and email he used for PayPal maybe someone on this board knows him

big150man

Back from the real world
It looked like in his thread crew06 at least had an idea where he was from. He might know a board bro that's local to him.

taylorfarrish

Addicted to Softballfans
bros i appreciate all the help. i been on here long enough and did enough deals that i guess i shoulda known better. its crazy bc i been playing ball a long time and never meet more people in a community that were so trustworthy. sucks one person can make us all look bad

taylorfarrish

Addicted to Softballfans
all over the new helmer i cant seem to get my hands on. finally thought i found one and it looks like its a bust

crew06

Addicted to Softballfans
It looked like in his thread crew06 at least had an idea where he was from. He might know a board bro that's local to him.

I Don't know him he lives about hour and half( estimated ) from me judging by the area code and what he said to me in private messages

crew06

Addicted to Softballfans
I figured you might know someone closer to him that is on the board.

I have asked around to some friends no one seems to know him around me.
He does have a Florida softball account with the same profile name sent a link to the OP

enigma_will12

Addicted to Softballfans
I got scammed by him too bro, same thing I was looking for that helmer and he was talking bout how his infant doesn't have a crib, but it is what it is... I wish we could find someone that lives near him

Last edited by a moderator:

AJ22

Super Moderator
He claims he has sent all bats ..

He has a criminal record. He is any easy find. He was charged with cyberstalking (something like this) .. not sure what the exact details are, but I believe that requires a computer and the internet. Just like here, a computer and the internet.

I think calling his local law enforcement might get a reaction.

I have his facebook .. his girlfriends facebook (which I do not want to involve her yet).

youre right man. but he wouldnt ship first. just giving people benefit of the doubt i guess

i know when you want something you really want it, but there will always be another.

Why would you gift to someone w 1 feedback and less than 25 posts? I'm not tryin to be a jerk but c'mon what were you thinking? It sucks your goin through this but it could've been avoided! Really hope he comes through or you get your money back

on the other hand...people never listen. buying and shipping wise. there's threads on how to ship and also plenty on how to buy..ie: shipping first.

this is a lesson learned. when the guy comes through with the bat, you will know next time what to do.

dsmccain

Addicted to Softballfans
I'm sorry to hear this happened. The internet retail world is made up of alot of trial and error. I hope this gets resolved, I know you're smart enough to learn something from this regardless the outcome.

bobber_1077

I got scammed by him too bro, same thing I was looking for that helmer and he was talking bout how his infant doesn't have a crib, but it is what it is... I wish we could find someone that lives near him

Did you leave feedback for him?
Have you started your own thread?
Keep calling that phone number that is on page1 and get the authorities involved, especially if he has a criminal record, that should light a fire under his ass...