Body Beast Group - Beachbody

OneZero

Showboat
I’m committing to 90 days of the Body Beast program starting Monday, February 4th, and I’ll be setting up a group accountability page for support and motivation. I’m looking for at least 2-3 people, (8 max) interested in working together and helping each throughout the entire program, finishing the program and getting the absolute best results. I’ll also be posting my starting measurements, weekly results and general thoughts on the program in the log section of training forum here as well.

PM if interested or reply here and I’ll let you know how to get started.

Body Beast program details are included below as well as links to the program video.

http://bcove.me/47bm185i

Pack on up to 20 pounds of muscle in 90 days with Body Beast™. Created by renowned bodybuilder Sagi Kalev, it uses breakthrough sports science to get you big, while cutting fat to carve your physique like no other home training system—ever. Sagi has developed 12 extreme muscle-building and growth-inducing workouts that'll have you grunting, cursing, and begging for mercy. With these you'll exhaust your muscles, recruit more muscle fibers, and even increase testosterone levels. And to make sure you eat right to get big, you'll also get the Book of Beast, including Sagi's 3-phase Eating Plan and supplement instructions. Plus, you'll get Body Beast training schedules and invaluable online support.

PM if interested or reply here and I’ll let you know how to get started.

daddypoe

Baller on a Budget
Good luck with the 90 day challenge and great idea on grouping guys together for support.

You won't gain 20 pounds of muscle in 90 days unless they are providing steroids with the program, but it will be a great way to get into shape and shred some fat in the process. Post before and after results of the group, would be cool to see how everyone changes in 3 months.

pjordan4477

Hashtag a hashtag
I have looked at this program many times. Interested in results.

And agree 20lbs is more of a year gain for a skinny beginner...

OneZero

Showboat
Will do - planning on keeping a log online here.

aimtcb - send me your email address and I'll send you the specifics.

BNJ13

WorldVentures
I've already done one cycle of Body Beast....just started round 2 last week. But I may be in to wait for the 4th and start over.

OneZero

Showboat
I'm actually going to be doing this at the gym as well. I don't quite have all of the home gym equipment. Btw, if anyone is interested in the program but $ is an issue, if you pick up the supplements I'll send you out the workout progression charts. It will save you ~ $80 not having to buy the DVDs...

Just send me an email at [email protected]

OneZero

Showboat
Log updated for week 1. Going to see if anyone is interested in starting at the end of the month - kind of a group 1a type of deal. Start a new group and get you tied into the people who will be 30 days ahead for support/motivation.

LMK if anyone is interested - the program so far is an absolute butt kicker.

OneZero

Showboat
Going to see if there's any interest in starting a 2nd group of the Body Beast program. The first group is going well with everyone pretty much on track. The program is an absolute A__ Kicker - starting week 3 right now and I'm already seeing great results. PM if interested - I'll help out with the cost how I can. I'll try and get the second group started on March 4th.

OneZero

Showboat
Posted a quick update in the Log section.

After 3 weeks, the workout program shifts from "Build" to "Bulk" and the workouts get amped up quite a bit. One of the more grueling chest workout sets is Incline Bench Press where the reps are:

15, increase weight
12, increase weight
8, stay at the same weight
8, decrease weight,
12, decrease weight

I started with 45's, bumped up to 50's, then to 60's, then back down with the same weights. Needless to say my chest was fried...

A total of 70 reps in the span of about 5 minutes. That's just one set and there are a total of 6 total sets in the workout.

I've said it before but I've never had my a$$ so thoroughly kicked in the gym before.

If you're interested in the program, I'll send you the first 3 weeks of workouts in an excel sheet - give it a shot and if you like it give me a shout and I'll get you hooked up with the entire program/supplements, and see what I can do to save you a little $.