Boombah Compressor T3

pedrooo25

What do you guys think of these bats? For the price point of 200 is it a good value? And of the different ones they have which would be the one to go with.

milesej05

The Rookie
And endloading.

The website doesn't specify what oz endload the T3 Compressor has, only that the BCA one has .5oz.

It also appears half of the "special edition" T3's state as .5oz end load while the other half of the "special edition" T3's just state endloaded.

jkwoody22

League ball huer
Last year when the other thread was started the boombah rep stated only the bca was .5 oz the rest of the special edition and the standard black one are a full oz

offbaseballer

It is a great bat at any price and the 200 dollar price point makes it that much more lovable. I have the black one and have not had the chance to hit with any of the other ones but I have recommended this black bat to several players that want a great bat at a great price.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
^^^you know how it goes here, some will say yes huggers will say no but they truly are they just take time to break in.. And they last much longer

jkwoody22

League ball huer
I just traded for a bca with less than 100 hits, for the last week I have been hitting 44’s and classic ms off a tee 300 hits or so and 3 league games with 52’s, coming along very nicely, not quite on par distance with my 300 hit B.B. legit, and 600 hit iconic, but very close, balls coming off just as good, and fits my swing better, extremely happy with this bat and should last a long time with 52’s, will most likely be my gamer after another 200-300 bp hits