BOOMBAH GLOVES / any good

joe08

Addicted to Softballfans
Hello softball community. Does anyone have any input on the Boombah gloves. I just recently bought VITILLA premier glove.. does any feed back on that. Leather Looks really cheap.
Thx.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Hello softball community. Does anyone have any input on the Boombah gloves. I just recently bought VITILLA premier glove.. does any feed back on that. Leather Looks really cheap.
Thx.
Sorry, I got nothing. I didn't even know Boombah made gloves. I'm partial to Mizuno myself .

joe08

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah. I can’t find any reviews on this glove. I’m a Rawlings and Mizuno guy as well. But I thought this was a good deal so I went for it.

Thx.

stang7222

Addicted to Softballfans
Yeah. I can’t find any reviews on this glove. I’m a Rawlings and Mizuno guy as well. But I thought this was a good deal so I went for it.

Thx.
Return it or break it in and see how it plays. You might be surprised. I liked Rawlings too until I left my glove at the field and had to buy something right away from Richard's. They didn't have many options so I got the Mizuno and haven't looked back. That was about 15 years ago.

DirtBag215

There's a whole GLOVE DISCUSSION forum here. Maybe post there instead?
This site needs all the traffic it can get.
As far as boombah gloves, idk about yours in particular but I do remember that the older ones were said to be stiff as ****

ilyk2win

Addicted to Softballfans
This site needs all the traffic it can get.
As far as boombah gloves, idk about yours in particular but I do remember that the older ones were said to be stiff as ****

The glove forum IS on THIS site....just a different room with different experience/expertise

ninerempire25

Addicted to Softballfans
I've been using my Boombah for about 6 years now. Been happy with it. I just picked up another glove (Miken Pro Series)

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I haven't seen Boobah gloves in a while, but when I did they seemed good. They're not A2K or Pro Preferred level, nor do they cost as much.

blakcherry329

I haven't used one, personally, but I have tried friends's gloves. Very stiff and on the cheaper side of the spectrum, but definitely better than the cheap Rawlings, Mikens, etc. Good bang for the buck, usually sub $100

ShortYellowBus

I have used a few Boombah gloves ten years ago. They made a few trapeze webs for the outfield and it interested me since I haven’t used one before.

It’s pretty light. It was floppy around five months in, which wasn’t a big deal considering the price.

The laces aren’t suited for anything traveling over 70mph. I wouldn’t recommend middle infield with them. The laces are just meh.

And sweat seemed to become an issue in the handstall and binding pretty quickly. You get what you pay for.

joe08

Addicted to Softballfans
Sounds good fellas thanks for all the info. At this point I will just go with it. It’s not a bad looking glove.. worst case. I’ll give it away to a family member. 👍🏼

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
maybe a year or 2 ago i bought one when they were about $40. leather was thin and cheap, hand stall was like a silky liner. i sold it for $30 after about month once the curiosity wore off