border battle 2014

Softball.com:

Strom Thurman

Demolition Crew
Haven't heard much about this year and did some research and it's suppose to b today but does anyone if it's gonna b televised this year

aes2409

Manager
Im trying to find it also, I found a link on sportscanada.tv but its saying it costs $9.99 to view the games

aes2409

Manager
I got tired of looking just paid the $9.99, Im watching EUR vs. Homerun Sports now. I guess ill get this game, stars game, and the border battle game for 9.99, not to bad.

Thump1

Addicted to Softballfans
Correct. $10 but you already missed 2 full days of games. There were some Thursday and all day yesterday.

The games are being archived so you can still watch them all from what I have been told fellas.

Pheonix51

Addicted to Softballfans
Games are archived and it has been a blast being here. If you haven't watched the games then there have been some good ones. Canada Select vs Team USA springs to mind.

CY
Team Europe

single wally

Professional Amateur
Sucks that it's not on ESPN this year. Charging $10 to watch exhibition softball games from a website? Are you kidding me?

dmac44

Addicted to Softballfans
Leave it to Canada to do something completely ludicrous and ruin a good thing. Sad ESPN couldn't keep televising it but I guess Canada's gotta keep sticking it to us.

Pheonix51

Addicted to Softballfans
Leave it to Canada to do something completely ludicrous and ruin a good thing. Sad ESPN couldn't keep televising it but I guess Canada's gotta keep sticking it to us.

You realise it was ESPN's decision right? Nothing to do with the Canadians...:confused:

dmac44

Addicted to Softballfans
You realise it was ESPN's decision right? Nothing to do with the Canadians...:confused:

Just wanted to take a shot at Canada while I had the chance. I'm sure there was a Lebron James story somewhere that was more appealing. Probably brushing his teeth or something.

Geezer000

Addicted to Softballfans

Really? ESPN televised 1 game (the main event). There was a total of 17 games plus a Homerun Derby. I would say $10 was a great price for that. Even if it was televised for free on TSN/ESPN/SPORTSNET it would of only shown the 1 game which was not even the best one of the weekend.
:thumb:

fierce_gt

Addicted to Softballfans
Just wanted to take a shot at Canada while I had the chance. I'm sure there was a Lebron James story somewhere that was more appealing. Probably brushing his teeth or something.

for what it's worth, ESPN blacks out nearly the whole tourney(or any other special event they hold the rights to) in Canada when it's held in Oklahoma like normal. the past few years even money wouldn't get you the games. you had to hide you IP, use a proxy, and THEN you could pay to get the games...

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans

I seen that episode.. Very tantalizing to say the least... He's crest guy, who would've thunk it??!

dmac44

Addicted to Softballfans
Really? ESPN televised 1 game (the main event). There was a total of 17 games plus a Homerun Derby. I would say $10 was a great price for that. Even if it was televised for free on TSN/ESPN/SPORTSNET it would of only shown the 1 game which was not even the best one of the weekend.
:thumb:

Yeah. I almost paid it. Actually looked like a good deal for all those games. I do have to agree with that.