Br46

travisdbx

Addicted to Softballfans
Anyone have one? How do they play? My RV65 played more like a 13 once broken in and was wondering if these do the same. Thanks

Longball 28

Repping the Vinci
Anyone have one? How do they play? My RV65 played more like a 13 once broken in and was wondering if these do the same. Thanks

The BR46 is going to play a little smaller than the listed 14" size like most Vinci's do due to their deep pockets. Generally they play about 1/4" short, I haven't seen an RV65 play so short that it's been compared to a 13" glove before but it does play a little shorter... The BR46 will play taller than the listed height of the 13.5" RV65...

travisdbx

Addicted to Softballfans
The BR46 is going to play a little smaller than the listed 14" size like most Vinci's do due to their deep pockets. Generally they play about 1/4" short, I haven't seen an RV65 play so short that it's been compared to a 13" glove before but it does play a little shorter... The BR46 will play taller than the listed height of the 13.5" RV65...

Mine really played closer to 13 than 13.5. So this should play between 13.5 to 13.75?