Brady>Manning

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
They definitely were. They were completely punked. Even after the PI call. I think that's another thing Denver needed to do, and I put that all on Manning.

In a basketball game, if they're handchecking you you either have to find a way to fight through it or flop until it gets called. If his receivers can't man up and fight through it, then he has to throw it out there until it gets called. If the receivers can't deal with it and you can't get the refs to get them off of you, then you just can't pass. They never could get an answer for that.

Like you said, they tried to answer that with short routes, but they were scared to do that.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
There can't be anymore obvious pi than what Thomas did....and had they called it and scored, maybe it's a different game

At times, Denver moved the ball very well but kept ****ing up

That holding penalty on 1st and 10 during the first good drive was a ****kng killer.....now you're in 3rd and long, manning gets hit, pick 6 and bam

Treb

Retired
lots of "if's and maybe's" in here and the Broncos would have won.

oh yeah, let's not forget the safety on the first play of the game. 2-0, game over.

3XC

Big Truss
2 points is insurmountable.

I liked the audio clip of Welker on the sidelines. "we're the best offense in the history of the game!"

Sure are Bud. You're 0-3 because you drop passes.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Yes, it was the two points and not the momentum which was insurmountable.

No biggie....momentum never won anything. Ravens were clearly the best team in the nfl last year

Bliss

Go Hawks!
Not sure if that's true or not. The NE D was weaker than Denver's and their offensive line probably wouldn't have held it together as long as Denver's did to keep Brady vertical.

You said the Seahawks were not going to make it past the saints. I think you should be banned from speaking about football in the sports section forever.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Bliss said the hawks only have two key free agent signings this offseason

Hauschka wasn't one of them

Bliss

Go Hawks!
Bliss said the hawks only have two key free agent signings this offseason

Hauschka wasn't one of them

I never said only. I said top 2. Pretty sure most agree. I am not sure why you put so much emphasis on a kicker.

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2014/2/3/5372720/2014-super-bowl-where-do-the-seahawks-go-from-here

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...fallout-winning-super-bowl-ready-defend-title

The Seahawks top priority is to re-sign Earl Thomas but the list of names they need to bring back and give new contracts to extends far beyond just Thomas. One thing that could hold up a Thomas extension is the fact that he’s not a free agent and guys like Doug Baldwin and Michael Bennett — huge contributors to the team in 2013 — need new deals or they’re walking.

Unrestricted Free Agents

Tarvaris Jackson, QB
Michael Robinson, FB
Arceto Clark, WR
Golden Tate, WR
Bryan Walters, WR
Kellen Davis, TE
Anthony McCoy, TE
Breno Giacomini, OL
Paul McQuistan, OL
Jason Spitz, OL
Michael Bennett, DE
Chris Baker, DT
Tony McDaniel, DT
Clinton McDonald, DT
O’Brien Schofield, LB
Chris Maragos, S
Steven Hauschka, K

Restricted Free Agents

Doug Baldwin, WR

Brandon Browner, CB

Lemuel Jeanpierre, OL

Jeron Johnson, S

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
I remember bliss saying there was nobody on the rams the hawks would want.
I kind of looked at her as a homer after that.

hbwb

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tate did win that one game against the rams when he made their only decent play of the game. They may have played in frisco if not for that.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
True....no one else could have caught that Hail Mary and ran undetered to the end zone after Jenkins fell down

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Week 1
Week 4
Week 6
Week 8

And legs not forget that little 47 yarder to beat frisco

Treb

Retired
i still think the best interview question at the SB went like this: (i don't remember which player)

radio guy: "Are you gonna win this SB for Ray?"

player: "Ray Lewis??"

radio guy: "I was thinking more Rae Carruth."

followed by silence

Primo

fat and famous pablo
39 of 41

Perfect from 50+
11-12 from 40-50 with his miss a block
Perfect from 30-40
Yanked a chip shot

Not important

Treb

Retired
SB predictions for next year? I'm going with Seattle winning on a last second field goal over Indy 21-19