Brady vs Bellychick

Stretch19

Grow up
I read today that if the Vikings make the Super Bowl that season ticket holders will get entered into a lottery for tickets. If they get drawn they will not get their normal seat, they will get one that the nfl assigns, and it will cost 5k

exactly, so its not going to be much of a home field advantage at all

3XC

Big Truss
The NFL just called offensive pass interference on Eric Decker again just to make sure. On a Tuesday.

3XC

Big Truss
They refuse to admit spygate was a thing, even after the NFL's lawyers had to say in open court that they destroyed the evidence and had no reason whatsoever for doing it.

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I read today that if the Vikings make the Super Bowl that season ticket holders will get entered into a lottery for tickets. If they get drawn they will not get their normal seat, they will get one that the nfl assigns, and it will cost 5k

So what....like a 1 in 8 chance?

3XC

Big Truss
negative..just the one on seasoning and caring for my cast iron skillet
I went back to non-stick.

When I want some scrambled eggs, I don't need a 10 step process to make them.

Only thing I use my cast iron for now is searing steaks. I got a big pan for steaks, and a smaller one for salmon. That's it. Everything else gets non-stick. I got an electric wok now too, but I only used it once.

3XC

Big Truss
So what....like a 1 in 8 chance?
60% of the seats are in the pool.

40% of the seats, most of the good ones (lower bowl between the endzones) belong to the NFL and go to corporate high bidders.

Most of the upper level and the endzone seats will be available. So figure season ticket holders have a better than 50/50 shot to get their names drawn.

Stretch19

Grow up
I went back to non-stick.

When I want some scrambled eggs, I don't need a 10 step process to make them.

Only thing I use my cast iron for now is searing steaks. I got a big pan for steaks, and a smaller one for salmon. That's it. Everything else gets non-stick. I got an electric wok now too, but I only used it once.

the cast iron is just in addition to my normal non stick pans, etc...it wont be a replacement, just something to add to the collection

everyone should own at least 1 cast iron pan i think

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I don't have going to a Superbowl on my bucket list......

Live football games suck,imo...yiu just watch the jumbo tron anyway

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
the participating teams also get an allotment...so they might double up. Rich folk in MN will be buying them up on the secondary market.

I know a guy who has 8 season tickets since Parcells was the coach and hasn't won 1 lottery for SB tickets

3XC

Big Truss
the cast iron is just in addition to my normal non stick pans, etc...it wont be a replacement, just something to add to the collection

everyone should own at least 1 cast iron pan i think
They suck for everyday use. Pain to season, can't use soap to clean it as it strips the seasoning off, even a well seasoned cast iron pan will cause food to stick, don't believe the hype. It isn't "just like teflon" at all.

Any kind of sauce with sugar in it, any kind of cheese, most things end up sticking and having to be scraped off.

Stretch19

Grow up
They suck for everyday use. Pain to season, can't use soap to clean it as it strips the seasoning off, even a well seasoned cast iron pan will cause food to stick, don't believe the hype. It isn't "just like teflon" at all.

Any kind of sauce with sugar in it, any kind of cheese, most things end up sticking and having to be scraped off.

like i said, just an addition man...mixing it up and providing myself with options

somethings are just better in a cast iron pan

Last edited:

Stretch19

Grow up
the participating teams also get an allotment...so they might double up. Rich folk in MN will be buying them up on the secondary market.

I know a guy who has 8 season tickets since Parcells was the coach and hasn't won 1 lottery for SB tickets

i was just speaking in terms of the lottery...i was assuming that the lottery for season tickets would only come into play for the 5% allocated to the host team and then the participating team allotment of 17.5% or whatever would go up for sale by the team? guess that could be combined though

Stretch19

Grow up
you can use soap on it though fwiw and they even make soap especially for cast iron pans; just dont want it to soak or stay wet for an extended period of time

ma dukes got me a little bundle to go along with it, some cast iron soap and oil

https://www.carondoucet.com/retail-shop/

41B5euarPwL._SY355_.jpg