Brag post for the USAF, COMbat and me

12th Man

OG COMbatant
Iron horse week finished up this morning on Ft Carson. Being the sole AF unit in the division we catch a lot of good natured heat from Army.

We won the softball ship and will be presented the trophy by the 4th ID General this afternoon.

23-12

We rolled all COMbat (AV, DB, GS, DS), well except for 1 recoil:D

As for me, 3 HR's and the game was taped by Public Affairs. Video to come as soon as get my hands on it!:)

Jabroni21

Addicted to Softballfans
Iron horse week finished up this morning on Ft Carson. Being the sole AF unit in the division we catch a lot of good natured heat from Army.

We won the softball ship and will be presented the trophy by the 4th ID General this afternoon.

23-12

We rolled all COMbat (AV, DB, GS, DS), well except for 1 recoil:D

As for me, 3 HR's and the game was taped by Public Affairs. Video to come as soon as get my hands on it!:)

I'm all "Pins and Needles" waiting for this video!

Jabroni21

Addicted to Softballfans
Congrats Bro, Im glad you guys get to do something so enjoyable while serving the country.

Gator.. The Air Force is known to all other branches of the service as the "Chair Force". When they plan out the building of new Air Force Bases, they build their golf course first, then build the runway and buildings around it... Everyday I wish I went one more door down at the recruiting office and joined the AF.. But alas, I joined the Navy, where NOTHING good happens...

Ahhh, the good times..... But I would also like to add... When stationed at Fort Meade Army Garrison in MD, it was always nice to beat up on the Army teams in intramural ball.... :D