Buyer Beware Brampton Buyer Beware

bekelley10

Legit Sports Glove Dealer
Agreed to buy a Freak98 for $100 shipped. Paid immediately and he shipped the next day. I then received 7 PMs asking for more money. I declined because the $100 was what was agreed upon. Then just sent me another one the other day calling me a Cheap A$$. I left buyer beware in the itrader for this reason and he does the same thing to get me back. I agreed to the price and paid immediately. I think I am GTG.

BRAMPTONFIRE

Last edited:

bobber_1077

He probably realized that it was gonna cost him $25 or so to ship to Arizona from Canada...but that's his own fault.

Captain10

E skills playing D Ball
But he keeps talking about shipping from the US. If thats the case, shouldnt cost more than 12-15 to ship to Arizona from just about anywhere in the US.

bekelley10

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekelley10
When will it ship? I will take it for $100 if shipped in next day or so

Tomorrow but I need to know asap. I'm going to the states tomorrow. Paypal

[email protected] gifted or fees on your end and send me your address. I will ship it tomorrow. I honestly hope your not in California or anywhere that will cost more than $10 to ship to.

Bats going out tomorrow Ben,

Thanks

I assume this looks right ? I'll hopefully get you a tracking number tomorrow....I will have one tomorrow, I'm just saying that if I don't get it to you right away its because I'm busy shopping in the states lol.

Then Got 7 PMs asking for more money

Then got this

You are cheap !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for understanding you cheap ***

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
[email protected] gifted or fees on your end and send me your address.

this is bs as well, he needs to just post this in his sale thread. he asks for 100 shipped in his thread, that means to me as a buyer i send 100 however i wish

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
So you left a BB for him calling you a cheap ass? Was the bat as described and shipped as expected?

mcm21078

Addicted to Softballfans
so someone sends you 7 PMs (allegedly) asking for more money and thats NOT a buyer beware?

bekelley10

Hey Ben,

I just got the bat shipped. Here is your tracking number...

So shipping cost as much as it would have to California which I did not anticipate. Is there anyway you could shoot me another $5 to help cover the cost ??

I would really appreciate it. The bat cost me $150 and I am taking a huge loss as is. I would be very greatful.

Thanks Troy

Hey Ben,

Would it be possible to get $5 to help with the extra shipping cost that I didn't anticipate ?

Cheers....

Thanks troy

I know

Quote:
Originally Posted by bekelley10
Just a heads up. I still do not have this bat. Its been in Colorado since Monday

Looks like you got the bat Ben,

Is everything good with it ?

Any chance you could help me out with the extra cost of shipping that was not anticipated ? Any fair amount would help. I did not expect shipping to Arizona to be so much and in all fairness I got you the bat out ASAP.

Hopefully you are ok with helping out a bit. Cheers and enjoy

Extra Shipping cost to ship to AZ

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can you please help me out with the extra $5 that was not anticipated ?

Hey Ben,

Can you Paypal $5 to [email protected] to cover the additional cost of shipping to AZ ?

Re: F98

$5.00 ?????

You are cheap !

Thanks for understanding you cheap ***

bekelley10

So you left a BB for him calling you a cheap ass? Was the bat as described and shipped as expected?

I left him Buyer Beware for asking 7 times for more money. Then call me a cheap ASS for paying the agreed price gifted was the icing on the cake.

No one should ask for more money once there is an agreed price and its paid

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
I left him Buyer Beware for asking 7 times for more money. Then call me a cheap ASS for paying the agreed price gifted was the icing on the cake.

No one should ask for more money once there is an agreed price and its paid

I agree but you said you declined right? He can ask but if its not part of the original agreement then you ave no obligation to pay additional fees. He could have asked for a new car 7 times, but doesn't mean you have to pay it.

we have done no deal, unless you're talking about the one where you pay me to be a mod

You are back on the site still right? Is that not a deal?

bekelley10

Correct. I got the bat and it was as described. I don't think asking for more money 7 times is acceptable behavior for a seller and then calling me a cheap ass for not paying it is either.

You guys are the Mods and if you don't think his behavior is worth Buyer Beware then erase my feedback. I honestly believe it is. No one should feel pressured to pay more money after the price is agreed and paid. Him leaving me the buyer beware feedback has absolutely no backing. I did exactly what was needed by communicating my offer pay and giving my address.

Sonic625

An Admin
Staff member
I see all the PMs he sent you, they look like they were sent with no reply and he kept asking. Did to send a PM declining to pay the $5 or just ignore them? Either way is GTg but if you had sent a PM declining it possibly could have avoided 7 PMs asking for $5?

cbohrman44

Earnstaf tribute
Correct. I got the bat and it was as described. I don't think asking for more money 7 times is acceptable behavior for a seller and then calling me a cheap ass for not paying it is either.

You guys are the Mods and if you don't think his behavior is worth Buyer Beware then erase my feedback. I honestly believe it is. No one should feel pressured to pay more money after the price is agreed and paid. Him leaving me the buyer beware feedback has absolutely no backing. I did exactly what was needed by communicating my offer pay and giving my address.

I think 7 messages over $5 is a tad excessive! God if i asked every person to shoot me a few extra dollars because i didnt figure shipping costs to a T, i'd have a small fortune in my PP account....I'm sure 5 bucks isn't killing Bramton

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
If you didn't reply, I think this should just go away. If you replied and declined but he kept howling you, bb is gtg with me. Either way it's his responsibility to figure in shipping costs before he even lists the bat though

Joker

sorry can't help you out, you should have factored in shipping to anywhere in the lower 48

although you'd sound kinda a like a ****, but he shouldn't have asked in the first place

bekelley10

LOL I copy and pasted all the PMs Joker def not anymore to story. Just annoyed

I did not reply at first because the tracking never updated and thought he was holding my bat till I paid him more money. Then it randomly stopped in CO for 3 or so days and I thought that was weird. I wanted to get my bat before I replied as I didn't find this acceptable behavior and I did gift the funds so I was getting worried that I wasn't getting anything.

Like I said if you find the behavior appropriate then erase my feedback. I don't feel it should be acceptable. He definitely sent revenge feedback my way after I sent him what I still think is appropriate feedback